Noob from Zanesville

crewsy49

This is my first post so feel free to treat me like the "Rookie" that I am...I just got a dyno tune last night at Mike Ward Racing, great guy and I really enjoyed the experience...I have a 2002 SVT Lightning that I truly love...Mike and his pal Randy really made it run like I thought it always should last night...It pulled like 427/473...It is a stock block with a 6# lower and a Steigmeir stage 4 ported Eaton, also known as a Heaton by my brothers over at NLOC...I thought these were pretty good numbers on Mike's new Mustang dyno, which is awesome...Anyway, hello everyone and glad to meet any motorheads anytime....Crewsy
  • Upvote 1

Sorry, the only pictures I have are some that my nephew took and emailed to me and I never even thought about video last night...I was just psyched watching them work on the truck and trying to pick their brains a little.

Glad you are happy with the results. I must say you have one of cleanest lightning's I have every worked on and the best numbers on our new dyno so far.

Mike

This is my first post so feel free to treat me like the "Rookie" that I am...I just got a dyno tune last night at Mike Ward Racing, great guy and I really enjoyed the experience...I have a 2002 SVT Lightning that I truly love...Mike and his pal Randy really made it run like I thought it always should last night...It pulled like 427/473...It is a stock block with a 6# lower and a Steigmeir stage 4 ported Eaton, also known as a Heaton by my brothers over at NLOC...I thought these were pretty good numbers on Mike's new Mustang dyno, which is awesome...Anyway, hello everyone and glad to meet any motorheads anytime....Crewsy

Glad you are are happy with the results. I must say you have one of cleanest lightning's I have every worked on and the best numbers on our new dyno so far.

Mike

so got the dyno sheet? also what type of tune you got on it?

Hey SVT imagine meeting you here...Randy was using SCT software on his computer...Naturally, I have a Predator, why wouldn't I...Good talking to you again...Mike's wife called today and they are going to mail me some graphs and other paperwork, maybe by then I will figure out how to post it.

Thanks trowa, glad to be here...Nice to have a more local forum to post on also...I am a member of NLOC so I spend a lot of time over with the other Ligntning guys that are stuck with these addictive money pits...Oh well, you can't take it with you.

Can't really say that I do Vince...I have lived in Zanesville for about 8 years...Lived in McConnelsville for most of my life...I had a Formula Firebird, LT1 car, and a 70 Camaro with a big ole 671 sticking out of the hood of it when I moved to Ztown, Jarret's over in White Cottage did the paint on the Camaro...I finally grew up and ended up with a truck.

Ahh, McConnelsville. I used to attend the show at the Fairgrounds every summer.

Robby and his dad have done some paint work for me and several friends... good work. I organized a ColumbusRacing cruise to Zanesville a couple summers ago. Not a huge turn out, but good times.

Sadly, there USED to be a good Friday and Saturday night car scene on Maple. That died down drastically around 10-12 years ago. Anyways, enough random thoughts - welcome aboard.

Thanks Vince....The fairgrounds show is always a good time and they shut Rt. 60 down and have one on the square every year...The Cruise In they have at Denny's every Fri. is a pretty nice time normally, gives you a chance to talk to other car lovers...Looking forward to talking to you in person sometime.

Guest RoundIIRacing
Welcome to the forums,I am also from Zanesville,born and raised!I'd like to see that lighting sometime!Maple will be pretty exiting this summer I'm in the process of putting my turbo sn95 together as we speek,it should see ???? rwhp!I just wanna come down there and beat the shit out of Roger Chapman(black gto),and Craig Fuzzners(pewter ss)cars!

Shawn, you know how nasty those tailpipe turbos are nasty, not, I have been seeing Roger's car out and about a little lately...I don't know about Craig's car...I heard rumors about a lsx, but not really sure...My nephew has a 03 Cobra, but unfortunately it is sitting on jackstands and he is trying to figure out what to do about l little lower end problem that has developed...Kind of ironic he always talked about the indestructable bottom ends on the Cobra 4.6's...Anyway, he says all I have is a friggin' truck...Ah, so young and so dumb...Good luck with the big hair dryer this year.