Wrecked Grey FD RX-7 on I-71 near Polaris?

RX-7 Addict

hey,

my friend said he saw an FD RX-7 that was grey and was badly wrecked on 71 near Polaris at about 5:00pm .

I cant remember his name, but I'm thinking it might be someone I met @ the RX-7store who only had the car for a month or so and was getting it tuned when I was there, that one was grey. They did not make grey / gunmetal color from the factory, so Im thinking it wasnt an RX-7 or it was that car.

Anyone know anything? I hope it wasn't an RX-7, these cars are already very rare (less than 8000 currently registered across the US from 1993-1995)

-scott

well as far as i know a buddy of mine recently lost his FD and i think this is who it is. i dont know for sure but i believe it was logan from defined autoworks car that you saw. but his car is all black. i know he was in a horrible accident recently in his FD and i wish all the best to him.

well as far as i know a buddy of mine recently lost his FD and i think this is who it is. i dont know for sure but i believe it was logan from defined autoworks car that you saw. but his car is all black. i know he was in a horrible accident recently in his FD and i wish all the best to him.

this was not him

Maybe it was that black one, being that this was described to me as a very bad wreck. Sorry my source is not completely reliable, but my friend sounded confident it was an FD.. maybe it was a corvette, which stole the design anyways (waiting for flamage :D )

Jonathan,

I didnt see the car in person, but my friend said it was grey and had a bodykit, with 99-spec front or at least an aftermarket bumper with the updated turn signals.

Smokey,

That grey car was the same one I was thinking of, I had my car @ rx-7 store a few weeks ago and that grey one was there also - I briefly talked to the owner but I forget his name - I know he said he only owned it for a month or so and inexperienced driver + 450rwhp FD = death. It was a single turbo, I think a 60-1 or 62-1 or something similar.

Smokey,

That grey car was the same one I was thinking of, I had my car @ rx-7 store a few weeks ago and that grey one was there also - I briefly talked to the owner but I forget his name - I know he said he only owned it for a month or so and inexperienced driver + 450rwhp FD = death. It was a single turbo, I think a 60-1 or 62-1 or something similar.

yeah, if I'm remembering correctly that grey car was for sale for quite some time by a guy around the Westerville area. I remember seeing it up at the shop and wondering if it was sold to a new owner or not. I guess now I know. By the description given it would lead me to believe that could be the car. It had a 99 front replica without the plate and was a gunmetal grey. I'm guessing the owner isn't on here as we probably would have heard something about him buying the car initially. Definately sucks to hear that another FD bit the dust

yeah, if I'm remembering correctly that grey car was for sale for quite some time by a guy around the Westerville area. I remember seeing it up at the shop and wondering if it was sold to a new owner or not. I guess now I know. By the description given it would lead me to believe that could be the car. It had a 99 front replica without the plate and was a gunmetal grey. I'm guessing the owner isn't on here as we probably would have heard something about him buying the car initially. Definately sucks to hear that another FD bit the dust

that was not the car, that car is at the shop right now.

Guest slow f23
Maybe it was that black one, being that this was described to me as a very bad wreck. Sorry my source is not completely reliable, but my friend sounded confident it was an FD.. maybe it was a corvette, which stole the design anyways (waiting for flamage :D )

Jonathan,

I didnt see the car in person, but my friend said it was grey and had a bodykit, with 99-spec front or at least an aftermarket bumper with the updated turn signals.

Smokey,

newb posting, but the owner of that silver FD w/ the single turbo goes to my highschool, names yassar. a complete tool, he had a very riced out del sol previously, and i guess his dad forked over the $16 or so thousand dollars being asked for it. steve, (just2sweet) can atest for this kid's complete lack of driving ability.