Question for everyone

Sam1647545489

What if page 3 comes before the end of the fight?

I second your casue

Also I have a feeling Sam will post somehting later such as " it doesnt matter what you all do beacuse my LSx FD will walk all of you"

No hard feelings Sam I'm just taking a stab at where I think this is going

P.S. I will run you once the time that FD is done Ill lose but I want to see it in action, just a lil 302 at the time of completion of the fd will have H/C/I and maybe some spray.....

because i want to see how fast i can go.

at the track.

and now my street car will have 1000+ at the tire. but it will be speed limit only to and from the track.

but. also fun.

also blood is cool. bruses heal, and chicks dig scars.

Why do you make your cars go faster then stock hp/tq will allow it to go.

My reasoning for this question will be posted after the UFC83 fight and on page 2.

its a hobby, a means of entertainment. if you think of the amount of money americans spend on entertainment/unnecessary objects you will be amazed. i had a doc at my hospital ask me that question last year, and it actually took me a while to answer him. he said: why build a car with twice the horsepower it came with?? why own something that can go 160+mph, when you will never go that fast (legally)?? cars are a means of transportation, why should they be used for anything other than getting from point A to point B??

just the same, he had difficulty explaining his barn and 6 horses that he owns---they are expensive as hell, and he does not earn any money from them, so why own them??

simply entertainment.

why should my wife own 6 designer purses, several pairs of $200+ sunglasses, and countless other things that make me cringe when i see the receipts??

entertainment.

why would a woman pay $6,000 to have plastic and water put into her chest?? a completely unnecessary surgery that carries risks of death from the anesthetic, and infection from the surgical incisions.

the answer, my friend is entertainment--in this case entertainment for us.

I second your casue

Also I have a feeling Sam will post somehting later such as " it doesnt matter what you all do beacuse my LSx FD will walk all of you"

No hard feelings Sam I'm just taking a stab at where I think this is going

P.S. I will run you once the time that FD is done Ill lose but I want to see it in action, just a lil 302 at the time of completion of the fd will have H/C/I and maybe some spray.....

No I just want to know why people spend all this money on their cars to let them sit and not race them, thats all. This is a legit question.

its a hobby, a means of entertainment. if you think of the amount of money americans spend on entertainment/unnecessary objects you will be amazed. i had a doc at my hospital ask me that question last year, and it actually took me a while to answer him. he said: why build a car with twice the horsepower it came with?? why own something that can go 160+mph, when you will never go that fast (legally)?? cars are a means of transportation, why should they be used for anything other than getting from point A to point B??

just the same, he had difficulty explaining his barn and 6 horses that he owns---they are expensive as hell, and he does not earn any money from them, so why own them??

simply entertainment.

why should my wife own 6 designer purses, several pairs of $200+ sunglasses, and countless other things that make me cringe when i see the receipts??

entertainment.

why would a woman pay $6,000 to have plastic and water put into her chest?? a completely unnecessary surgery that carries risks of death from the anesthetic, and infection from the surgical incisions.

:cool::cool::cool:

simply entertainment.

entertainment.

True. I do it because I enjoy it. I don't really enjoy racing all the much, it's the buildup, the blood, the sweat.