Rebel XTi, Body Only.

mrs.cos

fixed.

right there with you on the lack of time for shooting. my interest there goes up and down depending on what other priorities are going on.

I too was looking at it as I seem to collect cameras and shoot with just about all kinds :D and would likely keep it in my office with a decent lens for the occasional funs shots that can be had there.

Tim your inbox is full so....

I dont care that its public

Damn it, I think I did get a visual on that. Yeah the equipment that is coming out now is coming way to fast. I actually dont shoot as much as I used to, or would like to. But for some reason I still am buying equipment. With my business going the way it is, Im putting in 6 days a week to make it run the way it should. I have so much work and not enough bodies or time to get it all done. And every week its just gets deeper. Not that Im complaining.

Im sorry if you guys dont agree with this price, but its not mine to makethe decision on.

I havent seen many sell less than that.. CERTAINLY not for 300..

The camera itself is in great condition.

That's cool, You can sell it at any price you want I was just throwing out a price that I might bite, no harm no foul. If by some chance you decide to come down to $300 in the future keep me in mind. Good luck with your sale.

• 2 weeks later...