Traxxas Nitro 4Tec RC Car w/ mods and lots of extras!

excell

Traxxas Nitro 4tec RC car, ready to run with radio etc. Comes with everything you see including three bodies (Skyline, generic, and custom-painted Grand Prix).

The car is modded, I can't remember everything I did but I do remember it has a pipe, suspension mods, lower chassis is aluminum, etc. I put it away in a storage box about three years ago and just uncovered it. I DID fog the motor before storage, it ran very well and VERY fast (well above 80mph) before putting it away, but because it's been storage so long I would plan for a nice tune up and replacing the usual maintenance items.

I can't guarantee it has everything I put it away with, something was bound to be lost over the course, but it's gotta be darn complete. I know the air filter is missing, it's about $2 at any hobby store.

$150 picked up downtown during the day, or Galloway in the evening or weekend. They're about $400 new.

http://www.cgsvo.org/p/sell/4tec.jpg

http://www.cgsvo.org/p/sell/4tec1.jpg

If that fuel is as old as the car, I would definitely replace it too. You'll never get it tuned right with old fuel.

From the pictures it looks like you'll need to pick up a 6 cell stick pack for the ez-starter, an air filter and couple glow plugs and fresh AA batteries.

If that fuel is as old as the car, I would definitely replace it too. You'll never get it tuned right with old fuel.

From the pictures it looks like you'll need to pick up a 6 cell stick pack for the ez-starter, an air filter and couple glow plugs and fresh AA batteries.

I'd say that is pretty accurate!

Mark, I'd say you do a lot of R/C. :)

Make an offer, I'd like to see it go to a nice home instead of a Craigslist redneck. :)

The wife calls me an 'R/C Junkie'..... :) Before I moved to West Jeff I lived across from the Franklin County Fairgrounds. Thats where Columbus Remote Control Race Club is and since I lived in an apartment I couldn't have a stable full of real cars so I raced and still collect nitro R/C anything. I raced stadium trucks, 1/8 buggies and monster trucks.

I was going to offer you $100 for it, but didn't want to seem like I was low balling you.

If you'll take $100 LMK, I could stop by tomorrow or Thursday in Galloway.