f body guys question

SRTurbo04

So I've been ponding on buying a camaro or ta ls1 realistactly what kind of gas milaege are you gettin out of your 6 speeds an how much ur mgp dropped when u started modding I know that dam near 75% of this board is f bodys so thanks for ur help

Also any knows problems that are common?

Really depends on what that right foot does. In the city, probably around 18 - 20. Yes, the mileage will drop depending on the mods. Plus, once you start modding, you'll want to hammer on it a little more, which will decrease mileage as well. That probably doesn't really answer your question, but you have to look at it this way, if you want to play, you have to pay.

18-20....24 highway. You also have to consider too, I only get my car out on nice days and that ussually involves racing. Only issue you have to worry about the rearend when getting into modding or racing at the track often.

Really depends on what that right foot does. In the city, probably around 18 - 20. Yes, the mileage will drop depending on the mods. Plus, once you start modding, you'll want to hammer on it a little more, which will decrease mileage as well. That probably doesn't really answer your question, but you have to look at it this way, if you want to play, you have to pay.

+1

My right foot empties the tank, especially after the mods. It still gets really good highway mileage though. Probably mid to upper 20's I bet but I've never checked as my foot doesn;t stay out of it long enough for me to get a good reading on miles per gallon.

So I've been ponding on buying a camaro or ta ls1 realistactly what kind of gas milaege are you gettin out of your 6 speeds an how much ur mgp dropped when u started modding I know that dam near 75% of this board is f bodys so thanks for ur help

Also any knows problems that are common?

my MPG went up when i started modding i get 32 MPG highway. :)

Hmmm interstin I get 20 in the srt4 highway.... eeek hmm gonna have to look for a ls1 dammit went to 15 dealers sunday only one fbody...dam v6 car ahh anyone knoe where any might be?

I figured bob mcdorman would have some as they usually do...none!!

Hmmm interstin I get 20 in the srt4 highway.... eeek hmm gonna have to look for a ls1 dammit went to 15 dealers sunday only one fbody...dam v6 car ahh anyone knoe where any might be?

what kind of moron would buy a v6 camaro?

look on LS1tech.com there is always alot on there.

cars.com there are plenty.. Not sure how far you are willing to go.. but there are a shitload in dayton/springfield a few in zanesville

All the ones I have seen here are either overpriced or in shitty condition..

What are you looking for T/A or Camaro? Auto or 6 speed?

Defentally a 6speed an camaro or ta honestly I can't decide so it comes down to what's the best deal is

Ide look on ls1 tech but I need to trade in my srt4 ahhhh