Construction Mgmt. Student

scheetz31

...i am a third year OSU student in the Construction Systems Management program. I am currently lookinf for work or possible internship, in this field to build my resume.

...I am very eager to learn, for i need the hands on experience.

Anyone looking for help, or know of a company that is hiring?

I am familiar with tools and general construction practices. I have done habitat for humanity a few times, but that is as far legitimate experience i have. other than that, i have completed course work involving concrete and foundations, and general metal fab.

...thats the problem though. i have not had a job that involves actual construction that i can put on a resume....I am very eager to learn everything i can, for hands-on experience tops book experience anyday.

...i am a third year OSU student in the Construction Systems Management program. I am currently looking for work or possible internship, in this field to build my resume.

...I am very eager to learn, for i need the hands on experience.

Anyone looking for help, or know of a company that is hiring?

you're going to need an internship to graduate so I would be looking for one of those. Now that Mary Faure runs the 489 class she pretty much approves any internship it seems. I graduate this quarter from CSM and my biggest recommendation is that if you ever want to get out of Ohio make sure your internship is with a big company. Who have you applied with so far? Its getting late with most companies assuming your on semesters, but you still might be able to find a good one.