QSL is Dead :\

thorne

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is getting out of hand here. i have complete respect for what anybody rolls in, just so happens that this falls on a forum. just bc i personally wont buy a japenese car doesnt mean i won't look at your car with just as much respect as i look at mine. i'll root just as hard as the driver to get him that much faster at the track, yield that much more hp, or whatever his/her goal is. just you have a japanese car doesnt mean im saying im that asshole that'll spit on your shit? come on.. where did this become a race issue or where am i saying if you drive a japanese car your not american?? i just personally support american manufacturing, that goes for honda/toyota and whatever company is in america building. im just as amazed as everyone else here looking at a 400hp 2.0L import running 11s to a 120hp bought civic running 13s. even if your riding in a civic, your still getting that same adredaline rush im getting when pulling up to the line, or even driving down your local street. someone can call me or gm tuners rice for all that matters, i'll respect their own opinion too. im not gonna run my mouth saying your an ass and disrespect them.

good to know you judge people on one inference. reason i didnt go to the marines is bc im in med school next year and the marines don't provide any mediceutical professions, but im the pussy with the skirt? :confused: im not self-centered brothers don't draw quick conclusions on me, i love the same hobby as everyone else here no matter what you drive, even a corolla.. whatever it is. yea i got a brother marine breathing down my neck when i went to look at a used evo two years ago right before i bought the cobalt. but i guess i don't know that americans earn a living working for honda, sell mitsubishis, or design the new gas efficient civic.. but saying "i hate everything japenese" must mean i got my head up my ass right? i guess having a english bulldog means im an asshole against my word own "hatred" towards being not an american breed..

i apologize for upsetting anyone, shame on me. im the newb, i know my position on this site, ill take the heat. im just as respectufl on here as anyone else despite my own personal opinion. sorry for writing a novel, i don't want to be look down upon.

i just don't like reading "ford lays off another 3500 workers due to low sales and high record sales of toyota" (yes i know ford mas been making some cheap junky cars and its their own fault).. im sure someone will take that as im now bashing all the mustang owners on here...

it doesnt matter what you say now, we are locked in for track day, btw its kew dont stress it people on the net suck ass. even brian...

So what, I don't see a single american car that can do what my wrx does.

AWD Check

Winter driving with over 400chp Check

25+mpg freeway

Boosted

I love american cars shit I'm torn over the new camaro but I do love me some imports. I'm quick to laugh at a ricer but some guy with a 200+whp civic is respect ful NA or Boosted.

it doesnt matter what you say now, we are locked in for track day, btw its kew dont stress it people on the net suck ass. even brian...

lol, ill prolly be that idiot who'll stall at the line from intimidation.

And I am studying Japanese and think most American cars are pigs, and don't even deserve a second look because of how useless they are when a corner approaches.

You (TommySS/SC) need to learn that CR is an incredibly diverse forum. I want to say that the imports outweigh the American cars here in terms of presence, but the American cars get talked about more.

You should do some research on that chief they actually had to change the rules for road racing because the showroom solstice and sky were raping all the current cars in their class.

And don’t say that’s the only exception you can go all the way back and compare the fiero to import cars in it’s class if you want.

And are you saying my car can’t take turns I take that as a challenge.

speak softly and carry a BIG stick ;)

Agreed

You should do some research on that chief they actually had to change the rules for road racing because the showroom solstice and sky were raping all the current cars in their class.

All you have proved is that you didn't actually read, in any level of detail, what I posted. Thats ok, there are plenty of people left with some level of reading comprehension.

And don’t say that’s the only exception you can go all the way back and compare the fiero to import cars in it’s class if you want.

Stock Fieros have horrid, horrid handling. The are among the worst handling mid engined cars ever designed.

And are you saying my car can’t take turns I take that as a challenge.

Again, with the not even reading what I posted. I blatantly said that MOST American cars can't handle worth a shit. Purpose built cars, like Corvettes for example, handle great. Perhaps you should come to an autocross some time, you might actually do decent.

All you have proved is that you didn't actually read, in any level of detail, what I posted. Thats ok, there are plenty of people left with some level of reading comprehension.

Stock Fieros have horrid, horrid handling. The are among the worst handling mid engined cars ever designed.

Again, with the not even reading what I posted. I blatantly said that MOST American cars can't handle worth a shit. Purpose built cars, like Corvettes for example, handle great. Perhaps you should come to an autocross some time, you might actually do decent.

damn dude dont get your panties in a bunch.

i read it.

so exactly what cars are you comparing since you have all these exceptions?

we don't compare apples to oranges here.

and i thought about autocrossing i just don't like the fact that there isn't really any track time compared to the time you spend there waiting. plus you don't get to go fast enough, brake hard enough, or turn hard enough. i like pushing my car to it's true limits. :)

you should come to Mid-Ohio some time

and before you get all worked up again i'm just messing so calm down :)