Best TV Service?

exSRAaron

had no luck with atat uverse either..

I've had no luck returning my cable boxes to them. I canceled my service 3.5 months ago and they still haven't mailed me the box to send them back in. I've called them like 5+ times! :mad: At least you can get through to their customer service though....Time Warner blows.

We have DirectTV now and I don't think I'll ever switch back to cable. I love it. For internet, we have Road Runner through Insight. DirectTV has a lot of cool features like the News station (8 news channels on one screen, audio comes from the station you have highlighted), record shows from their website (scroll through the listings, click on a show, hit record, it sends a signal to your DVR box to record that show), caller ID (someone calls, it shows up on your TV), etc. We've been really happy with them so far.

yeah we had hughsnet for a while and i cant express how much it blows!!! the only reason we kept it was because we live in the middle of nowhere and they dont offer cable here so we had no choice. but now we have clearwire and its pretty pimpin.

Same here... I want DSL soo bad...oh well.

Time Warner blows.

I've had no luck returning my cable boxes to them. I canceled my service 3.5 months ago and they still haven't mailed me the box to send them back in. I've called them like 5+ times! :mad: At least you can get through to their customer service though....Time Warner blows.
DirectTv=good Hughesnet Internet Cable=bad

Time Warner blows.

Same here... I want DSL soo bad...oh well.

Time Warner blows.

:lol:

Here's another for TIME WARNER BLOWS!!!

Their internet isn't bad, but my digital cable is pathetic. Unreliable, shoddy signal strength (breaks up a lot), the DVR itself is a really crappy piece of hardware, and the tech support makes me actively consider arson.

ok people, whats up with time warner?? why does everyone think they suck. i have never had problems with my service. i think its just columbus service??

directtv would be next on my list, but ive heard things about loosing signal and cable goin out in bad weather??

ok people, whats up with time warner?? why does everyone think they suck. i have never had problems with my service. i think its just columbus service??

directtv would be next on my list, but ive heard things about loosing signal and cable goin out in bad weather??

Here's another for TIME WARNER BLOWS!!!

Their internet isn't bad, but my digital cable is pathetic. Unreliable, shoddy signal strength (breaks up a lot), the DVR itself is a really crappy piece of hardware, and the tech support makes me actively consider arson.

^ Agree. Time Warner's DVRs are really shitty compared to say AT&T, frequent outages, customer service is a pain in the ass to reach, the whole Big Ten network fiasco was bullshit, uping their rates, EXPENSIVE, not many HD channels.... ummmm I'm sure there is more.

The satellite signal thing isn't that big of deal. Sure if the weather is really shitty it can go out but it really doesn't happen that often.

I've got the wow digital package.... with the phone and road runner included, it works better then insight, and the phone is actually compatable with my alarm system, where insight wasn't, and the DVR works well it can record 2 shows at a time, but you can't watch a third... oh well too much tv rots the brain anywho.....