Pinks??

fattyona12

Ok I emailed pinks to see if I can get the hornet on. I believe it's a perfect destiny for it. Alot of spray and prayers. Waiting to see what they say.

I want to be the obnoxious guy in your crew that yells sandbagging every 5 minutes!!!! :p

Your in....you have to annoy rich so much he says look your crew is gonna lose this for you..hehehe

Done, I'll even wear a wife beater and get some stick on tattoos lol! But seriously, if you go let me know. I'll cheer you on as long as its in Ohio.

They responded that the speed channel has not signed anymore episodes to be taped of pinks.

But what about All-Out? All-Out is still selling out racing venues. Personally, I think All-out is much better than the regular Pinks show.

Speed really should put together a whole two-day drag-racing package. Pinks All-Out 400 on Friday day, Pass Time that night.

Pinks All-Out top 16 on Saturday Day, Pinks 1 on 1 Sat. night.

Spectators can enter for a chance to be on or run their car on Pass Time, and they do a drawing to determine the two contestants, then the cars for the show. That way, those who don't make it into the ALL-Out 400 still have a chance to run their car on TV.

And it'd probably save the channel some money since they don't have to lug all their quipment out to multiple venues.

Oh well..

I thought it went down hill when they went to the track cars instead of the true street cars

+1 - exactly when I lost interest. Also the complete mismatching of cars which is what lead to the race cars. You had to be able to run in the single digits because you know the opponent is going to bring an "11 second" car that somehow runs 9s due to the new convertor they just put in it or the "tune" that must have worked better than planned.

Also, how many Mustangs did they have on the show really?

+1 - exactly when I lost interest. Also the complete mismatching of cars which is what lead to the race cars. You had to be able to run in the single digits because you know the opponent is going to bring an "11 second" car that somehow runs 9s due to the new convertor they just put in it or the "tune" that must have worked better than planned.

Also, how many Mustangs did they have on the show really?

Countless Fox bodies.

I vividly only remember 1 episode that featured an F-body Camaro, and they kind of cluster fucked it together.

Countless Fox bodies.

I vividly only remember 1 episode that featured an F-body Camaro, and they kind of cluster fucked it together.

Best episode featured 2 F-bodies (not the reason I enjoyed it most believe it or not) - check out the final race!

http://www.broadbandsports.com/node/3819

Each team "expert" provided by pinks needs to make the first pass all out and see what the car actually runs. I use to dig that show but they should just change the name to "chumps". In respect to those that actually brought what was asked.