Gta 4

Slimpsy1647545505

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omg... dont get drunk on the game. it will make you puke. i'm not kidding.

other than that, it's pretty sweet! i can see me wasting a lot of time playing it!

Haha, yea i noticed that after watching the blurry screen for a while.

I tried playing online but it told me that it was having some kind of problem. Anyone play online with a ps3 yet?

This game totally kicks major ass. IMO it's better than when it went from 2-3. The physics of the game is really amazing, the graphics are so much better than 3. Crashes and fighting are more realistic. And the great thing is that I know I haven't even scratched the surface. Best game I have played so far hands down. Worth every penny and then some. I see me wasting a good chunk of my near future life on it. I wouldn't be surprised, when the numbers are all said and done, if they make a billion dollars off this game.

yeah i did michelle last night after the date... then went to the strip club and got a couple dances, then to the internet cafe to find "love"

i love this game.

And now your a social butterfly..............with hookers hahaha. Sounds like the game is one big sex experience

I played for a few hours last night, single and multiplayer.

If you've got a couple buddies, do the multiplayer and go get helicopters at the airport. There are few things better. If you have a 360, Y shoots the guns.

yeah i did michelle last night after the date... then went to the strip club and got a couple dances, then to the internet cafe to find "love"

i love this game.

Before I relized you were talking in game I was like Damn sciongirl is a freak awesome. (being a freak is A OK).

How do you "Get some?"

i love this game.

I took the slut bowling and got nothing..

Has anyone watched TV yet and seen the Bas Rutten show? It's awesome!

I called Circuit Shitty today and they were sold out (at Easton).

Same thing with Game stop. Guy said if I didn't pre-order it then it's sold out.

Try Best Buy at easton. I walked in durring my lunch break yesterday (1:00 PM) and picked a copy up.