Gta 4

Slimpsy1647545505

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mrhobbz
yeah ive been parking them in front of the safe house, just didn't know if there was a secret garage or something somewhere.

and yeah, Saints Row 2 in aug will be sweeeeeeeet

ewww saints row is failboat.

the only problem ive noticed is, if i have the xbox plugged in through the router, it keeps kicking me off of multiplayer games. if i plug the internet straight into the xbox, it works fine. only with GTA though. any other game and it works fine through the router.

dunno if its a problem with my router, or if its their servers that are the problem. the game has only been out like 12 days, so maybe there are still some bugs to be worked out with 2 million people trying to play at the same tiem.

the only problem ive noticed is, if i have the xbox plugged in through the router, it keeps kicking me off of multiplayer games. if i plug the internet straight into the xbox, it works fine. only with GTA though. any other game and it works fine through the router.

dunno if its a problem with my router, or if its their servers that are the problem. the game has only been out like 12 days, so maybe there are still some bugs to be worked out with 2 million people trying to play at the same tiem.

I haven't had any problems. Check what ports are open on your router.

i keep taking michelle out to fuck her hahaha so im not even close to finishing it

wow, if you are still on michelle, then yeah - you are no where near the end of the game lol

did anyone else here get the "Liberty City Minute" achievement?

Well It has been a few days... and this game is the shit. I am even playing on a shity 24" Saudi tv. I can not wait to get home and play on my 50" 1080p. This game is the SHIT, if you have not got it yet..... go get it.

you guys are wasting your time with michelle, you need to hit up love-meet.net and meet LAWCHICK and Sobohoe, if LAWCHICK likes you when you take her out, she'll help you with up to a 3-star wanted level (she's a lawyer, DUH!), and Sobohoe will increase your health if you call her...oh yeah, and they're way more interesting than fucking michelle.

Anyways, I beat the game every way possible (deciding to let some people live, some people die, etc.) and though it was way too short, I'm really excited for the next games based on this engine, like Vice City and San Andreas were based on the GTA III engine. I'm hoping the next game will be in Europe, maybe a London/Paris map? I really missed flying planes in this game, though the helicopter system was MUCH better than previous games. Plus, it'd be awesome to have to remember to drive on the left in London, right in Paris.

you guys are wasting your time with michelle, you need to hit up love-meet.net and meet LAWCHICK and Sobohoe, if LAWCHICK likes you when you take her out, she'll help you with up to a 3-star wanted level (she's a lawyer, DUH!), and Sobohoe will increase your health if you call her...oh yeah, and they're way more interesting than fucking michelle.

Anyways, I beat the game every way possible (deciding to let some people live, some people die, etc.) and though it was way too short, I'm really excited for the next games based on this engine, like Vice City and San Andreas were based on the GTA III engine. I'm hoping the next game will be in Europe, maybe a London/Paris map? I really missed flying planes in this game, though the helicopter system was MUCH better than previous games. Plus, it'd be awesome to have to remember to drive on the left in London, right in Paris.

i've been emailing these chicks but they all reply that i suck pretty much. how do you get them to like you?