VZW new every 2 around the corner

TimTaylor751647545500

G-zone type S (dont know why but I love this phone!)

Jeff (l36tols1) hooked me up with one of these, by far the best money I've ever spent on a cell phone. A year after getting it I don't have a single complaint. It works as well as the day I bought it and after dropping it a billion times it has 2 blemishes you can't notice unless they're pointed out. Plus its made by Casio so it'll run until you die.

My new every 2 is also coming up in a few weeks. Thinking about getting the xv6800. How fast is the intrawebz on it?

Thoughts on it?

Get the I760.. its cheaper and built better...

I just want to state that i work for VZW before you guys flame me on this

With that said... this is a little advice on some of VZW'S phones

8700-being discontinued

Gleam- POS

VX6800- is getting replaced by the 6900 and besides the 6800 is cheaply made.. i see them break all the time

Razor-trash

Choco-most problematic phone of 2007

Flipshot-good..but a little < $

ENV- 1 cosumer report.. this is the ticket to 2 more years of happines

Voyager- i have one its cool.. but fineky and < $ IMO

any other phone just ask... iv been with them for a few years now.. and id rather help people find dependable phones that make $ on a shitty one and piss you off....

If any of you want awsome deals just PM me or come see me i OWN the polaris retailer store.. its just east of 71 on Polaris Pkwy.. right next to huntington... and accross the street from starbucks... i can get you any phone you want for less that any regular VZW store can..100%

• Confused 1

8700-being discontinued

Gleam- POS

VX6800- is getting replaced by the 6900 and besides the 6800 is cheaply made.. i see them break all the time

Razor-trash

any other phone just ask... iv been with them for a few years now.. and id rather help people find dependable phones that make $ on a shitty one and piss you off....

If any of you want awsome deals just PM me or come see me i OWN the polaris retailer store.. its just east of 71 on Polaris Pkwy.. right next to huntington... and accross the street from starbucks... i can get you any phone you want for less that any regular VZW store can..100%

My new every 2 is comin up.... This apply?..

Damn talk about a Hook up!!

8700-being discontinued

Gleam- POS

Razor-trash

We dont know you yet so Jeff (l36tols1) is the man for now.

I didnt mean the above in a bad way, just wanted to let you know its going to take time to build up some credibility around here. Also be careful throwing your name out there without being a sponsor. If someone asks specifically for a store to buy a phone from it's cool, but to proactively offer your services you have to be a sponsor. If interested contact Spaceghost

8700-being discontinued

Gleam- POS

Razor-trash

I actually had a terrible experience at that location a couple years ago and haven't been back since. We both just bought brand new EnV's and the gf's would reboot itself continuously. Took it into the store and they looked at it for 2 minutes and said, oh well it's not happening. Ended up speaking to the manager (at that time) and he said that if it doesn't happen in the next 2 minutes that it clearly isn't very impacting and it probably won't happen again.

I had to call vzb customer service in the parking lot, who then called him while I waited who then finally took action. VZ credited my account $50 for the hassle and gave me new phone right away. Never had any similiar experience from any other store, but I sure hope it has changed since.

8700-being discontinued

Gleam- POS

Razor-trash

The 8700 is a good phone but the phone loves heat since it's pretty much all metal so be aware of that..

The 6800 is NOT being replaced by the 6900 they are two totally different phones targeted for two totally different type of pda users

1st Gen Chocolate holds true to that statement but the 2nd gens seem to have little to no problems.

Flipshot - battery sucks reception isn't the greatest

I'm a phone whore so I have used pretty much all the phones above. I'm pretty content with my Blackberry though I love it..

But to the OP I would suggest the 8350 which is the replacement for your phone.

So I stopped off at the store on Brice the other day to talk to them about upgrading. I'm on a family share plan right now (my mamma pays for all our phones (yeah!); she's the primary, I'm the secondary). I'd like to stay on that plan, but would like to add unlimited data to the plan. Here's what I gathered from the guy at the VZW store:

-I can add unlimited data for either $30 or $44 a month. He said something about the only difference is the $44 has better email or something? I don't much give a shit about email, I just want to surf the web on it when I'm out and bored. Is the $30 what I want?

-I can't get the new-every-2 discount since I'm the secondary on the family plan. Only the primary can get the discount. :o

-The 6800 is smaller than I thought. I likes it, and will probably go with it.

-I'd like to be able to run Palm Pilot PDA programs on the phone for school and such. The guy said the 6800 can do this. Is he right?

-What's the final price I'd pay for a new 6800? I'd extend it for another 2 years if I can, but I'm a secondary, so I'm not sure if I can do that. I think the guy said final price would be like $400 (ouch).

-Anything else I should know?

So I stopped off at the store on Brice the other day to talk to them about upgrading. I'm on a family share plan right now (my mamma pays for all our phones (yeah!); she's the primary, I'm the secondary). I'd like to stay on that plan, but would like to add unlimited data to the plan. Here's what I gathered from the guy at the VZW store:

-I can add unlimited data for either $30 or $44 a month. He said something about the only difference is the $44 has better email or something? I don't much give a shit about email, I just want to surf the web on it when I'm out and bored. Is the $30 what I want?

-I can't get the new-every-2 discount since I'm the secondary on the family plan. Only the primary can get the discount. :o

-The 6800 is smaller than I thought. I likes it, and will probably go with it.

-I'd like to be able to run Palm Pilot PDA programs on the phone for school and such. The guy said the 6800 can do this. Is he right?

-What's the final price I'd pay for a new 6800? I'd extend it for another 2 years if I can, but I'm a secondary, so I'm not sure if I can do that. I think the guy said final price would be like $400 (ouch).

-Anything else I should know?

That price sucks pm sent ;)