License test

Big Chief2011647545501

Head light, brake light and turn signals, I think.

How to Obtain a Motorcycle License or Endorsement*

• Contact a drivers license exam station to make an appointment for the on-cycle examination. No fee is charged for this test. In addition, you will need to provide proof of identity (See Acceptable Documents).
  • You must bring a street legal motorcycle to the exam site and you must wear a helmet and eye protection during the test.
  • After you have passed the on-cycle test, the examiner will fill out and validate the road and maneuverability box on the back of your temporary instruction permit.
  • The temporary instruction permit and your driver's license (if you have one) must be presented to the license agency to receive your motorcycle license or to add a motorcycle endorsement to your current valid license. A fee is charged for issuing this new license.

*If you are 16 or 17 years old, you must show proof of completing a driver education course and a motorcycle safety education course before you are eligible to take the on-cycle test to obtain a motorcycle license or endorsement. If you are 18 years old or above, you are not required to complete either course to take the on cycle license test. However, completion of the motorcycle course will provide you with the skills to pass the test.

Motorcycle Licensing & Registration Information

Driver License: Required. Fee, $23.00 as a separate license or as an endorsement to a regular operator’s license. Vision screening fee is $1.00 on renewals only. Valid for four years; expires on licensee’s birthday.

Registration: License plate required. Fee, $28.50, plus local tax ranging from $0.00 to $20.00. Expires on owner’s date of birth. Valid for one year.

Title: Required. Fee, $5.00. Sales tax applies.

http://www.bmv.ohio.gov/driver_license/mc_lic.htm

You can take it on a scooter if you wants.

i took mine on a harley sportster witch still sucked... i rode the busa up to make the app.. and the guy told me if i rode that there he wouldnt let me take the test it would be a waste of his time with a stretched bike...... good luck taking it on the r1 and useing a smaller bike still sucks u have to do the u-turn in a smaller area with a 500cc or smaller

I passes first go, no points off, in my F4i.

Just take it. If you don't pass it on the bike your riding-IMO- your not ready to be licensed. thats why there is a test int he first place.

There is more than riding then sitting on the bike, and making cool noises, and going straight.

I passes first go, no points off, in my F4i.

Just take it. If you don't pass it on the bike your riding-IMO- your not ready to be licensed. thats why there is a test int he first place.

There is more than riding then sitting on the bike, and making cool noises, and going straight.

If you have a bike and think thats all there is to owning one thats a little sad. Secondly, if its a poke and my ability to ride you have me mistaken for some "squid".

If you have a bike and think thats all there is to owning one thats a little sad. Secondly, if its a poke and my ability to ride you have me mistaken for some "squid".

You do have a sport bike and no license... unless of course the Daytona in your sig isn't yours...

Passed mine on a 01 gsxr 600 first time ive rode and bike i usually was a quad guy...

Only rode 2 weeks and toke the test and passed it only got 2 point off cause i niped a cone with my back tire...

My opion take it on whatever you ride and are used to, if not youll probably fail it cause your not used to the bike ;-)

Yeah, I've only had the bike two weeks now, haven't even got the plates for it, but i've ridden dirt bikes and quads for a while. I agree with coltboostin, if you can't pass it on the bike you plan on riding then you shouldn't be riding it. I don't think that it'll be a problem on an R1 but everyone else is telling me that it's going to be hard. The way I see it, it's the same size as the 600's just a little more torque happy so I have to smooth with it, not that hard.

Congrats on the test. I've been watching this thread because I just took and passed the written test to get my Ohio temp. and I've been a little spooked since I haven't ridden in over 5 years. I'm really kicking myself for not carrying over my Virginia endorsement when I moved. Where did you take the maneuverability test?