Paintball Gearbag sale

schmuckingham

Finally decided that its time to sell my paintball gear, I dont have time to play and this stuff is just sitting in my room. I would rather not part it out and sell the whole shabang in one but I understand that wont happen. I would like to get $700 out of the entire gear bag.

It includes:

Bob Long Atomic-X intimadator, comes in a NXe gun bag with the stock Assasins barrel (.689) and a Bob Long Two peice setup ( .685, .688, .691, and .694 barrel backs). Bob long inline regulator with Bob Long mini gauge, Bob Long delrin pillow bolt and Hybris adjustable back cap.

Picture021.jpg

Picture022.jpg

Picture023.jpg

Picture024.jpg

Picture025.jpg

Picture026.jpg

Picture002-1.jpg

Picture001-1.jpg

Pure Energy Carbon Fiber tanks in 68/45 and 45/45. They both come with a cover and the 68/45 has been recently recerted by Korsen here in Columbus. The 45/45 will need re certed here soon.

Picture017.jpg

Picture018.jpg

Two Halo B's with Speedfeeds. One has a White Hybrid shell with upgraded internals from Shocktech and RIP drive.

Picture013.jpg

Picture014.jpg

Picture016-1.jpg

Two packs. One is a limited run Leapord print NXe that is a 3+4 and the other is a Empire 4+5 ( i played back middle so I carried a lot of paint for 3 man :) )

Picture020.jpg

Two masks, one is a Vforce with chrome mirrored lens and the other is a cheap JT i used for refing

Picture012-1.jpg

Bag O' pods, has about 15 pods in it varying in color

Picture010.jpg

about 1000 rounds of RPshearer (well kept from my last practice)

Picture011-1.jpg

Empire pants ( unsure of model) size 34-36 waist and taken out at the bottom for more length

Picture003-1.jpg

Picture004-1.jpg

Picture005-1.jpg

Dye Jersey size XL

Picture006-1.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Two pair of Raven pants I used for practice, waist is 38 but they run way small. More like a 32-34 and in olive drab and black.

Picture008-1.jpg

Oh so tempting.....I just bought a new marker last winter, so I can really justify another upgrade. However I will compliment you on the marker and barrel set. very nice.

Anyone looking for an upgrade this is a schweet deal!!! Good luck with the sale Schmuck!

Oh so tempting.....I just bought a new marker last winter, so I can really justify another upgrade. However I will compliment you on the marker and barrel set. very nice.

Anyone looking for an upgrade this is a schweet deal!!! Good luck with the sale Schmuck!

Thank you sir