SICKEVO is a Scammer!

GSXRAntwon

Sorry if this is in the wrong area....

Guys...Nick Genesis AKA "Sickevo" is a SCAMMER!!!!!!! I bent over backwards to help him buy this Evo from my friend Alex. I went as far as faxing his dad ALL the info on the car at about 1am one morning just cause he needed it that bad. The deal was I help him out to get the car since Alex was out of town, and he gives me $500. Welp, no $500 so far and he avoids every call/text/voicemail I send him. I am NOT happy, this is how you treat someone who helped you out a shit ton?

Anthony

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, people these days are worthless. This kind of stuff is the number 1 reason why i fear selling my truck.

+1

I'd like to sell the Jeep but I really don't want to deal with the bullshit that goes along with it......

so basically you are getting paid to do all the leg work to get the sale done? and nick agreed to pay you for your efforts? I know this dosen't help, but I think I remember hearing a story involving nick where he owed someone money and didn't pay up. kind sad for a kid that has money....

so basically you are getting paid to do all the leg work to get the sale done? and nick agreed to pay you for your efforts? I know this dosen't help, but I think I remember hearing a story involving nick where he owed someone money and didn't pay up. kind sad for a kid that has money....

Yes I did EVERYTHING, including taking calls/texts at about 2-3am everyday it seems to get this deal done. We agreed on $500 for my efforts to get him that Evo. I will find a way to get the money, but its SO shady that I did everything and I trusted this kid. The kids dad is wealthy and I guess he gets what he wants even though he had to step on others feet to get it.

he'll learned likely from this example that people have a long time memory when it comes to getting fucked and are very likely to spread the word. payback is a bitch too.

sorry you're out. hopefully he does the right thing.

Im not doubting that he fucked you over somehow and that there was an agreement in which you should've been compensated but really... what kind of 'leg work' is involved with buying this particular car that he needed your help with so badly that he couldnt do it himself?

Im not doubting that he fucked you over somehow and that there was an agreement in which you should've been compensated but really... what kind of 'leg work' is involved with buying this particular car that he needed your help with so badly that he couldnt do it himself?

Owner of the car was out of town for 17 days, buyer lives out of town, his dad was the one that wanted all of the extra leg work.