Girl text's for help

Supplicium

I swear I heard an echo....

Even if the door wasn't locked they may have just broke in. Weather the door was unlocked or locked they had no right to go in.

oh agreed. still a locked door may have been enough to stop it in the first place.

I didn't refresh the page before posting again. :o

Why wasn't the front door locked in general?

Because Canal Winchester is boring and seems harmless and has a lot of new nice neighborhoods that people feel super safe in.. That's what I'm guessing..

Because Canal Winchester is boring and seems harmless and has a lot of new nice neighborhoods that people feel super safe in.. That's what I'm guessing..

Shit. I've got sensors on several doors and windows and hallway sensors in my house. All of them are on instant alarms. Just the other day I noticed that someone took my OSU doormat from my front porch. I haven't been setting my alarm at night, but I will from now on.

The next thing I have planned for my security system is video monitoring. It might sound like overkill, but at some point, it could become useful.

Someone stole your door mat? :nono:

Yeah. I had it for 5 years at my old house, in a development, with many many people walking and driving by everyday and no one touched it.

Now I'm out in the country and within a couple months of being there, it's gone.

Truth, except people moved in and ruined my beautiful view of fields.