Turbo White ITR

Alex L.

Hey guys, I was just wondering if anyone's car on here fits the car in this story:

Last week, I was driving down SR. 79 in Heath. The usual skew of unpainted bodykits and fartcan mufflers rolling down the road. As I got closer to Staples, I noticed a set of bright blue HIDs coming towards me. I assumed that it would be a newer luxury car, but I was dead wrong. The HIDs belonged to THE CLEANEST ITR that I've seen in a long time. We were going opposite ways on the road, so I didn't have the best chance to get a great view, but here's what I saw. It was a lowered white Integra with a big FMIC, and bronze wheels that looked like Works.

If the owner of this car is on the forums, then sir, you have got my attention. I'd like to get some picturess and videos of that car!

If it had PA tags on it, his name is justin fielder his girlfriend lives in columbus and he use to work for slowboy racing in PA, the car makes over 550whp like 4 years ago, last I herd he was going with a diff set up, might be more or less i dunno. last year it was stock bodywise just lowered on tein coilovers, and gold ray wheels. i know there was alot of pic's of his car at norwalk online, I will try and find them.

If it had PA tags on it, his name is justin fielder his girlfriend lives in columbus and he use to work for slowboy racing in PA, the car makes over 550whp like 4 years ago, last I herd he was going with a diff set up, might be more or less i dunno. last year it was stock bodywise just lowered on tein coilovers, and gold ray wheels. i know there was alot of pic's of his car at norwalk online, I will try and find them.

Gah, I should have looked at the plates! I'd be extremely grateful if you could find those pics.

He lives iin pickerington area he has a 50trim on it. Running 7 pounds of boost ..I ran him when I had just a downpipe I beat him by a half car... not bad for a honda though with onlu 7 pounds

No, that's not too bad. Any idea why he would be so far out here?

On another note, what do you have done to the SRT-4?