Wow and I thought my dog pulling 1000lbs was impressive..

l36tols1

What the hell? I've never heard of this.

There are kinds of competitions for dogs..

I don't find this strange at all this is no different then cheering/training/supporting a child/friend/family member in any type of sporting event..

I guess. I haven't seen a parent bribe their kid with treats to get them to play a sport for their own entertainment though.

That's because most kids are a lot smarter then animals.. At least I would hope..

• Confused 1

I guess. I haven't seen a parent bribe their kid with treats to get them to play a sport for their own entertainment though.

Yeah they use shoes, clothes, cars..

I dont think I'd want my dog doing something like that though. Seems like a good way for the dog to get hurt? I have a hard enough time not pulling something when I lift and I think I kinda know what I'm doin.. kinda. :)

how much weight is he really pulling though? he is pulling weight to the side on wheels, 6600lbs is alot of weight but really pulling it from the side with the help of wheels cuts it down to a few hundred pounds at best. just like the strong man comp. where they pull a train.

and vick went to jail for funding dog fighting, hmmmm

I gotta ask where THAT comparison comes from?

Vick's little cronies were training dogs to KILL other dogs. And if the dog wasn't good enough, they killed it themselves.

These dogs are pulling a heavy weight, and being given treats and affection in return.

• Downvote 1