J&N Productions first video

Somnambulist

Couple of guys are doing something similar to what IMV Films does. Making videos for our "scene".

This is from Cincinnati. This is to get everyone pumped up and ready to have some fun this summer and racing and meets and whatnot, since the last couple of years the scene has sucked down here.

Let's here your thoughts?

It is kinda long though... 39 minutes.

There will be another out at the end of the summer.

http://www.mydeo.com/videodownload.asp?YID=120&CID=181367

Hopefully we can get some races going between cities this summer.

:D

Jon and Nick are always down to get racing footage or whatever you got to ad to the videos. So maybe we'll have to make the trek up to Columbus sometime this summer?

we saw this in a recent thread in the passing lane.

Oops? Sorry.. :(

I have to say I turned it off right at the 350Z dash guage.

How come?

Ummmm... I don't think I'm alone when I say... that video pretty much sucked.

That 38 min could very easily be condensed into a 2-3 min video.

Thanks. I did ask for opinions, positive or negative. :woowoo:

i'll admit I went a few minutes in and got bored.. you guys dont have anything faster down there than a stock 350z

No we do. I promise. It's just the MAJORITY of the cars aren't fast. So having a 10, 11, 12 second car is kinda worthless and boring since you always race the same people...

that video was boring, more racing of diff cars, and less talking.

The talking part was funny to us Cincy guys. Sort of an inside joke. I promise there is more racing.

:lol: I would be careful making bold statements like that

Ha you shush. :gtfo:

Shitty video, let me know where and when to come to cinny to walk every car in that video.

In all honesty, meeting up between the two cities for a night of racing is a great idea, yes, you would walk the cars in that video, but don't worry, there is plenty of good competition for ya ;)

Oh god, drift fags.

Ninja thread Jack!http://www.centralohiosubarus.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/ninja.gif

Dude, I'm so glad you post more, Joe quit posting, tell that fag to quit playing World of Warcraft! He brought the 14 over with his Tuskigi (SP) single pipe ehaust on the 14! When he left he got on it a bit and it sounds fucking awesome. Best Bike exhaust note I have ever heard.

Video wasn't bad for a first attempt.

Here's a list of things to think about:

-Better camera: small-resolution video doesn't cut it now-a-days; see if you can bump the video up to a 640x480 resolution at least

-Different soundtrack & more music: AC/DC doesn't cut it anymore; try some newer music, and have music playing lightly in the background while people are talking. Also, a 40-minute car video with almost no music is boring.

-Understandable talking: don't have inside jokes that the majority of people won't get; have jokes/comments that most people can relate to. Also, if coming in in the middle of a conversation, put a caption explaining what the people are talking about.

-Use the 3-beep start: The "ONE, TWO, THREE" screaming is just obnoxious; PLEASE use a 3-beep start next time.

This seemed like a giant studio trailer over anything to me. There is some good footage in there. I LOLed when you blew the airhorn at that guy, and I wish I had Texas footage too. If you want any help with video editing, shoot me a PM and I'll give you some more tips. You're on your way!

What software did you use for editing?

P.S. Nice Supra. ;)

-Use the 3-beep start: The "ONE, TWO, THREE" screaming is just obnoxious; PLEASE use a 3-beep start next time.

lol, we have had this argument too many times... they insist that they cannot hear the horn over brake boosting, but they can hear the yelling over the brake boosting....

I stay out of the argument now myself :D

Ummmm... I don't think I'm alone when I say... that video pretty much sucked.

That 38 min could very easily be condensed into a 2-3 min video.

I cant believe I made it 3 minutes in.

Dude-if your dynoing stock cars to add content- you know you have a content issue...

• Upvote 1

So what was up with the Sceen from Pinks... "We will agree to disagree",

Guy in hollister Hoody-"If I had a turbo I would win"

Other Dude - "If my car had a jet engine, I would walk away from you, but were not there yet"

The Blikes about 28min into it are kind of sick if no one watched that far... I have nothing to do so Im going trhought the entire thing. But the cop thing is funny and the Supra is pretty sick,

This video by Linn is good racing, the music helps. Check It out.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49407&highlight=spent+Sunday

Thanks for a good example vido Linn.