[Gun Crew] Wanna get pissed off?

cinergi

:mad: :mad: :mad:

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

I can't even begin to express how mad that video makes me.

Completely uncalled for. As much as I would like to say, :gtfo: , in a situation like that...I'm not really sure how I'd handle it. It's not like the police are just going to go away if you tell them to fuck off. Can't really shoot them, though I'd probably like to if I was put in that situation. So, what do you do?

And I'm still convinced that stupid fucking Mayor of theirs needs a bullet in his head. He's about the most worthless piece of shit I've ever layed eyes on.

Off to build an underground bunker to store my guns in.....:(

WTF thats fucking bull shit

destroyed the guns and never gave any documentation that they took them

NRA to the rescue but how in the fuck did that ever happen in the first place.

then they fucking lie about it

i got guns that are truely priceless and some should be in museums if i'd have known that shit was going to happen to me i'd of dug in.