f-body people.

yellowsnake

this might be the wrong section but move if need be. i have a 2000 camaro z-28. gonna mostly be a street car with MAYBE half a dozen times to the track. question is about suspension. would some good ebach springs help with lauch/dig racing? if so which ones? and are the lakewood control arms worth the 100$. should i just go with a coil over shock/spring combo or get some good springs/shocks. only tire i plan on running are some drag radials. probably nitto b/c of the shitty rearend in these cars and i'm affraid if i go bfgoodrich it might be too sticky. thanks in advance.

My brothers still on his 10 bolt and he's running MT ET Streets. If you can find DMS springs on tech, grab those. And as far as your LCA's any LCA is a gain over stock, if your reallyu serious about grabbing traction get some solid ones. UMI has some good stuff as well as BMR. I have Hotchkis on my car and love'em :)

Everyone makes a big deal out of the rear end in these cars, not the greatest by any means, but for most of our f-bodys who aren't running very aggresive combos they hold up decent. If you have a 6 speed, and power shift and launch hard, you will beat the shit out of it on stock power. Just depends on you. Personally I have an A4 and have done nothing but beat the crap out of my car, have broken the flexplate, and the transmission, but the rear end still works fine.

Just my $.02

Rear ends are a weak point on 93+ as far as I know... Kinda like a piece of puss, if you beat the shit out of it you'll blow the rear out of her. With all kinds of grease, oil, and corruption spilling out of her...

Do not get eibach srpings. The spring rates are all wrong on them, regardless of what anyone tells you. The sportines ride horribly, and the prokit is to soft for the track. Get with a company called Strano autoparts, Sam the owner will treat you right and get what you need.

Do not get eibach srpings. The spring rates are all wrong on them, regardless of what anyone tells you. The sportines ride horribly, and the prokit is to soft for the track. Get with a company called Strano autoparts, Sam the owner will treat you right and get what you need.

If you can get DMS on tech they own all aftermarket springs.