Roll'n Threw CR

Guest Shift_NiSmO

NOPR as always your trying to dig stuff from the past as always this isnt going to hurt me anymore. The video i was bored we all do dumb things and play around just like youv done things that were playing around that people took you serious for you.

I don't know you, I've never met you, and I dont remember ever 'digging' anything up on you before. If I'm wrong, I'm sorry, but if there is evidence of you trying to rip people off then this forum has a right to know about it. I could care less about the video, that's not what I was even talking about, it was just something included in the post and I copied the whole thing. If you did nothing wrong I'm sure we'll all listen to your side of the story and decide for ourselves.

2nd. This is CR not OD we know bob has a hot head if things dont go his way

I agree, but it doesn't change the fact that you tried to sell something that you didnt even have. Again, if there's a mis-understanding, just explain it. So far I haven't seen a good explanation, it looks like you're just scamming people.

3. Me and tuk are really good friends again that was just then when i was going threw alot of BS with moving inbetween citys...I have other things to do to. We situated it drop it.

That's great, but honestly it doesnt matter.

4. Nico also has been taken care of it was a paypal issue and not me scamming like you thought.

so then what happened? what was the issue? It looks like you stole a picture of someone elses parts, then tried to sell them?

Get the facts right. This is CR Not OD i think they have you brain washed

it doesnt matter, it's a forum where people buy and sell things, and you have a history of some shady business. I'm looking out for the other people on here, I would hope someone else would do the same for me.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not too sure whats up with that. I went to high school with Chavez and he seems a pretty cool guy. Hope that crap is just a mix up of some sort. If not, phailboat.

LOL. If you have to bring up how you went to highschool with someone you need to go move on with life. :cool:

I've had people from several large message boards ask me if I know this guy because I live in Columbus and they were trying to get their money back.

It's funny because he used to defend his little Tokyo Drift video he made

Guest mrhobbz
LOL. If you have to bring up how you went to highschool with someone you need to go move on with life. :cool:

The point is I've known him for a while, so what does it matter to your ass? Found out a couple of other things about him, my opinions pretty offset about him at this point.

I can vouche for Chavez, he's a good guy.

The point is I've known him for a while, so what does it matter to your ass? Found out a couple of other things about him, my opinions pretty offset about him at this point.

I'm giving you a day for this shit, I'm tired of reading "I can vouch for" and not knowing the person and then saying "I just learned xxx abouth this person, now I don't know about him". Go outside and play for a day it's going to be 76 today.

• Confused 1

I'm giving you a day for this shit, I'm tired of reading "I can vouch for" and not knowing the person and then saying "I just learned xxx abouth this person, now I don't know about him". Go outside and play for a day it's going to be 76 today.

Positive rep for you i like your style.

• Upvote 1

damn people with money just like to bull people around huh.. welcome chavez and as i said last week before you register on here.. you will be fuck with. think of bob from ohionissans. he goes around and pick on people because he can but outside of the internet world, hes fat lazy and his car is slow as shit.. and we all know who that is on here..

i say we all should go get a stang or GTO and re register and see how many props you will get... its a damn shame.. or better yet a AUDI.. nah i think ima stick with imports.. Imports atleast we have respect*** WEEEEEEEEEE????!!! :asshole:

You want respect? GET SOME GRAMMAR SKILLS!

I so freaking tired of toolbags posting shit that I need a translator and a bottle of aspirin to comprehend.

• Upvote 1

You want respect? GET SOME GRAMMAR SKILLS!

I so freaking tired of toolbags posting shit that I need a translator and a bottle of aspirin to comprehend.

To be fair he is Asian. :o:p

I may get "Rucky House" in Westerville for dinner tonight. MMMMMM Pot Stickers.

damn people with money just like to bull people around huh.. welcome chavez and as i said last week before you register on here.. you will be fuck with. think of bob from ohionissans. he goes around and pick on people because he can but outside of the internet world, hes fat lazy and his car is slow as shit.. and we all know who that is on here..

i say we all should go get a stang or GTO and re register and see how many props you will get... its a damn shame.. or better yet a AUDI.. nah i think ima stick with imports.. Imports atleast we have respect*** WEEEEEEEEEE????!!! :asshole:

People with imports do just fine around here...it's all in the attitude.

Guest mrhobbz
My stepmother is Thai and cannot speak or write very good english, she has been in the country for 25+ years. What's your point? Mine was a joke.

Eat a pizza.