CR Car Classification

Rhett

I was thinkiong about racing. And how we go out to a race and we will see cars that are fast racing cars that arn't so fast. I was thinking maybe we could all come up with classification of cars stock and moded. Like how the SCCA has classifications to race the same class. I know we have moded cars but maybe have a list of moded carsw that are about the same in a race (not HP)

Its just a "I'm Bored Idea" flame me if you want, maybe I should just not think.

-Rhett

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep - called the Mustang class ;-)

i just laughed out loud

and as far as classes go it wont work because the ones who race for money are never going to tell you everything thats done.

Linn's car would be in the exhaust only class :)

and the more classes you have the more confusing it's going to get

and the more classes you have the more confusing it's going to get

I can barely keep up with the SCCA Autocross classes. You can have this- but not this in one class ie slicks in stock with a front sway bar and a catback, but not in STS and so on, so forth.

But I think a lot of us fit into "CR Stock"

I can barely keep up with the SCCA Autocross classes. You can have this- but not this in one class ie slicks in stock with a front sway bar and a catback, but not in STS and so on, so forth.

But I think a lot of us fit into "CR Stock"

hahahaha I see what you did there.

Yea I thought it may get complex to figure it out. I wasnt thinking about Break downs of mods like to just a swar bar. But maybe a way to find cars that "should" be close matches for people who dont know how what mods, can effect what cars. Like I dont know what a I/H/E Camaro should run and was just curious if this could idea could make it into a sticky of some sort.. Maybe Ill do the research on my own and Post it here in a few days.

I was thinkiong about racing. And how we go out to a race and we will see cars that are fast racing cars that arn't so fast. I was thinking maybe we could all come up with classification of cars stock and moded. Like how the SCCA has classifications to race the same class. I know we have moded cars but maybe have a list of moded carsw that are about the same in a race (not HP)

Its just a "I'm Bored Idea" flame me if you want, maybe I should just not think.

-Rhett

we could do this, best way to do it would be for people to give there true times at the track and set races up that way