Last one to go 95 150 conversion van

wnaplay1647545503

May trade for an interesting item of like value. even a project vehicle might interest me. Just let me know.:) I will consider all offers and trades.

I am the second owner if this 1995 e150 conversion van with tradewinds conversion package. Van features, quad seating, couch which folds into bed, tv, dvd, vcr. A/C, cruise, towing, 5.0 v8, cassette.

Van does have cracked windshield. I can replace for the right deal. I have only used motorcraft oil. We mainly purchased this van many years ago for traveling. I changed the oil before and after every trip. A full tune up was done every 2 years no matter the mileage. Although I havent done it this year. I have never had a problem with this vehicle. I replaced the fuel pump 2 years ago because I wanted to be safe than sorry on the road. Has 2 brand new tires and 2 that are still pretty good. The rear air was unhooked when I bought it and really never figured out why. The front system has always been good enough for us. I believe it currently has around 150,000 on it. But I will have to check. It is not perfect but its still in good shape. Body has minor defects and so does the interior. I hope to get some pics up soon so if someone wants to see, just ask and I will get a move on it. I have towed with this van many times everything from very large boats, trailers, campers, just about everything. I have never abused this and since it cost me a small fortune when I bought it, I always tried to upkeep it. The only reason I am selling is because up until recently I have had 10 different types of vehicles around the house and stored in various places and simply just looking to downsize. We very rarily drive this. Until recently my wife and I both had several vehicles each we drove and it has just become to much so if you have any questions just let me know. Thanks Asking $2500 OBO

• 1 month later...