Open Mic night

Hwilli1647545487

ooo i wanna use the cowbell too!

I must protest. I did not dedicate myself to the craft of the cowbell for all of these months, just to be upstaged by a redhead with breastesesses. I don't care how good you are! It will be my debut. Mine alone!

Now just stand at the front of the stage and throw underwear, like a good groupie!

a redhead?? you must have forgotten me :( no underwear for you

It's been far too long but I attribute it to the fact that you are skeered to play me in pool. I guess I have been imagining you as a redhead, when I'm all alone, thinking of our last meeting.....

Wooohooo! She's not gonna wear underwear!

Well we met with the owner of the bar today, and started hammering out the particulars. It turns out he is going to bring his personal drumset in, and have it setup on the stage inside. So there will be the ability to play drums.

We will have our first night Thursday June 12th at Largo Bar in Dublin.

Thanks,

Howard

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Tonight, tonight! Come one come all as your new favorite acoustic players descend upon Largo's Place at 6155 Glick Rd in Dublin! The show starts at 10:30pm, don't miss it! And don't forget to ask for Ricky (or Howard)!