selling a vehicle

shittygsxr

He wants to buy a new ride

Asking $50k OBO

I also have one for the kids that I will include free of charge

Shitty, I'll take it.. Where should I send my post dated check? It is drawn on the Bank Of Ghana, I hope you don't mind. I will send you a check for 150,000 and I would like you to wire me the difference. I will include instructions in a PM to follow..

Reading comprehension must not be your strong point, I never said it was you. But, thanks for pointing out that my long hair makes me gay Dr. Phil, I wouldn't have known without you.

And seriously long hair gay jokes? Way to hit that softball out of the park, I've been called that 10 times in the last two days. Hell Shitty called me gay 3 times in the 15 min I saw him today. How about this bombshell; I'm half Japanese. Now you can make fun of my small egg roll or wontons.

If your going to be insulting try to be a little more creative you twat.

Reading comprehension must not be your strong point, I never said it was you. But, thanks for pointing out that my long hair makes me gay Dr. Phil, I wouldn't have known without you.

And seriously long hair gay jokes? Way to hit that softball out of the park, I've been called that 10 times in the last two days. Hell Shitty called me gay 3 times in the 15 min I saw him today. How about this bombshell; I'm half Japanese. Now you can make fun of my small egg roll or wontons.

:funnyshit:

I did not call you gay yesterday and if I did it was one or two times at most

Whoa calm down boy, you're bit sensitive getting all worked up over nothing. Taking things a bit personal, no one is trying to be insulting to be hurtful. All of these post and the other threads about me selling things are just inside jokes that you're just not in on, unlike you're the Token Asian of OR.

As for you saying it was me, I know. I was saying that I don't have a profile on that gay website. As for the you being half Japanese, sorry I couldn't tell you all look the same. Oh and egg rolls and wontons are a Chinese cuisine and Bruce Lee is also Chinese.

And as for the long hair and you being gay well...

gay-asian-men.jpeg

Ok that's a real funny pic, and actually made me blush it's so embarrassing.

I got the inside joke, it was pretty blatant, and wasn't trying to be insulting just poking fun like you said. I guess the intranets doesn't exude the tone of jokes very well.

bustedtees.14f79e979d2c76f25ec58dbb45469614.jpg

Who invited you to the party Pog boy? :lol:

Where the hell did you pull pogs from? I haven't seen those in a decade.:missing: