The new ZX10R is the ugliest sport bike ever built.

kenny

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Curves-its so tire and rider dependent, its not worth arguing.

Straight-I went 10.61@134 on a BONE STOCK one, find a 600 that would come close to that, and I'll say you have an argument.

Ricky Gadson went 9.95 @ 135 on a strapped lowered geared stock motor 03 R6

Ricky Gadson went 9.95 @ 135 on a strapped lowered geared stock motor 03 R6

The times were corrected to sea level. In reality, they weren't that quick but that doesn't sell magazines... :cool:

It's not traction control....

It is a very ugly bike. '08 CBR-1000, if I were getting an '08.

That's why I added the rolling eyes smillie. They claim it is... ;)

The times were corrected to sea level. In reality, they weren't that quick but that doesn't sell magazines... :cool:

That's why I added the rolling eyes smillie. They claim it is... ;)

My bone stock 05 trapped 125.

My -1/+1 03 trapped 124.

05 > 03

No Kawi would ever win for best looking 600.

IMO the 07-08 600RR wins out.

http://powersports.honda.com/images/model/c028_029_030_031_photos_all/motorcycles/2007/CBR600RR/LargeHoriz/CBR600RR_Pearl_White_Silver.jpg

If we're talking in race trim, probably the 06+ R6 (aside from the whole exploding tank thing).

http://www.psndealer.com/powersportsdlr/images/NewVehicles/2003_3ninjazx-6rbp.jpg

I still thing the 636 is teh hotness.... But I know nothing about bikes/

http://www.psndealer.com/powersportsdlr/images/NewVehicles/2003_3ninjazx-6rbp.jpg

:cool:

It wasn't corrected that I remember. Then again, it has been 3 years and I skimmed the article.

The test was done at a higher elevation track and corrected... ;)

A fully prepped SS/600 only run's 9.6-9.8 with a lighter Ryan Schnitz on board, kind of weird they claim a stocker runs that. They also claim in the same article 10.3's bonestock which were also record times. Kind of odd don't you think...

My bone stock 05 trapped 125.

My -1/+1 03 trapped 124.

05 > 03

I know Ricky's good but he trapped almost 10mph more than your times. That's pretty darn quick for a 600 without race gas...

Yeah it's the old, "my bike is faster in the magazine than yours" trick.

I've rode old R6's, new R6's, 636's, and even a Honda here or there and I know that with a fair start are equal bikes, the 636 destroys the other bikes in roll-ons. It also puts up 5-8 more horsepower on the dyno back to back, even more than the mighty new R6. I will say the build quality is better on the Honda or Yamaha though, but the Kawasaki is dependable and goes like stink.

In the end, all these bikes are so good, pick the one that you like and fits you best. Back to the original subject..........that 10r is so ugly it had to sneak up on it's shipping crate.

That bike is pretty sick I like the frame and color combo!

I've rode old R6's, new R6's, 636's, and even a Honda here or there and I know that with a fair start are equal bikes, the 636 destroys the other bikes in roll-ons. It also puts up 5-8 more horsepower on the dyno back to back, even more than the mighty new R6. I will say the build quality is better on the Honda or Yamaha though, but the Kawasaki is dependable and goes like stink.

In the end, all these bikes are so good, pick the one that you like and fits you best. Back to the original subject..........that 10r is so ugly it had to sneak up on it's shipping crate.

BINGO.....that ZX10 is UGLY.... :barf:

636cc faster than 600cc?

Get the fuck out of here.