CR Gun Crew...

MrMeanGreen

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Sigma 40 easily has that many rounds in it and looks and acts brand new. I was expecting the same thing with such a gun but it just has been well damn reliable and accurate. The trigger pull is way to heavy but I am used to it and shoot well with it. Thats my only complaint about that gun, it has never even jammed on me. More than I can say about the damn glocks that I also love.

I know I didnt read a sigma being compared to a glock? :confused: The original glock has well over a million rounds through it. While I am a S&W lover, the Sigma is a defensive firearm and is also a glock knock off. S&W was sued over patents and infringments by Glock for the Sigma. Me personally, I will never own a Sigma nor do I want to. I go shooting enough, and despise the shit trigger on it. Itslike the Ruger SR9 squirt gun trigger. Moral = Good guns cost more, cheaper isn't always better.

PS- "I love my 2 Glocks" - Mr. 50 Cent

It's like the S&W Sigma crew :lol: I wanted to buy the carbine just to see how many rounds it would take for it to die, or fall apart. My guess = 600

When it does break that lifetime warrenty will come in handy. No matter if your the first owner or the 300th

It's like the S&W Sigma crew :lol: I wanted to buy the carbine just to see how many rounds it would take for it to die, or fall apart. My guess = 600

about 1200 WITHOUT cleaning it or ever taking care of it and the firing pin is starting to fuck up :). There so stupid cheap you can just go buy another one. :bangbang:

I know I didnt read a sigma being compared to a glock? :confused: The original glock has well over a million rounds through it. While I am a S&W lover, the Sigma is a defensive firearm and is also a glock knock off. S&W was sued over patents and infringments by Glock for the Sigma. Me personally, I will never own a Sigma nor do I want to. I go shooting enough, and despise the shit trigger on it. Itslike the Ruger SR9 squirt gun trigger. Moral = Good guns cost more, cheaper isn't always better.

PS- "I love my 2 Glocks" - Mr. 50 Cent

I love my Glocks also and it would be hard to choose very many of my guns over them, I am just saying it is ironic that my Sigma has had very few less problems. I love S&W also but the Sigma is deffinatly not a strong point in their lineup for me, but prob one of the best cheap guns out there.

I love my Glocks also and it would be hard to choose very many of my guns over them, I am just saying it is ironic that my Sigma has had very few less problems. I love S&W also but the Sigma is deffinatly not a strong point in their lineup for me, but prob one of the best cheap guns out there.

What've you been doing to your glocks? Never had one hiccup through mine.

Austin settle down. I have a 9mm carbine and love the damn thing. although it was the only Hi Point I would own its just an all around fun gun. That gun has also shot 2 clay pigeons in mid flight. One by Nate on this board and the other my brother.

That is the only one worth owning. That being said, I do NOT own one.

I need a new hangun, my Ruger P95 is ok but its not accurate at all.

It is accurate enough. If you can learn to group it well, you can shoot anything well. The trigger sucks, but it can be dealt with. You need to practice dry-firing it.

When it does break that lifetime warrenty will come in handy. No matter if your the first owner or the 300th

A gun is something that you should have up most confidence in when the balloon drops... dependent upon when ALL else fails. Wouldn't you rather know you didn't have to depend on the warranty and that it would work if your life relied on it??