Just wanted to discuss something

Sam1647545489

The game has stepped up? Did you go to the Columbus Racing track day? That was the most painful to watch event I've been to in a long time. The game is the same thing it has always been, a bunch of talkers and very few people that do more than just roll race.

I wanna discuss this quote from Kenny. Why? Because last night we went to sonic where everyone else was. I was in the TBSS with3 other guys. We could not find one race besides guys we already knew like Preston and Corbin to race. One guy with an older lt1 T/A, (sorry forget your name) said he would but we never got the chance to race him. We asked everyone if they wanted to run and nobody would. We even told a guy with a bolt on ls1 z28 that we would race him with 6 people in my truck against his car from a 20 roll and nope, no race. Now I am not claiming that my truck is anything fast cause it isnt, but seriously what does it take to get a race from some people. Hell I think I might have to start racing Anthony with his c6 vette and just get walked by him to just have a race. So my question is, why doesnt anyone that is up at Sonic race?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you have to ask this question, then you're missing something.

The underlying theme is because there's too much to risk nowdays. This isn't three or four years ago. Name it, it's probably a bad idea. The incident with George made it that much worse.

Like I stated in another thread, woe to the person made an example of in the judicial system.

The underlying theme is because there's too much to risk nowdays. This isn't three or four years ago. Name it, it's probably a bad idea. The incident with George made it that much worse.

Like I stated in another thread, woe to the person made an example of in the judicial system.

I agree with you 100%, I was just wondering though, and also with what you said this is excatly why I dont miss my vette.

Agreed. That's part of the reason why I opted out of the game.

I wanna discuss this quote from Kenny. Why? Because last night we went to sonic where everyone else was. I was in the TBSS with3 other guys. We could not find one race besides guys we already knew like Preston and Corbin to race. One guy with an older lt1 T/A, (sorry forget your name) said he would but we never got the chance to race him. We asked everyone if they wanted to run and nobody would. We even told a guy with a bolt on ls1 z28 that we would race him with 6 people in my truck against his car from a 20 roll and nope, no race. Now I am not claiming that my truck is anything fast cause it isnt, but seriously what does it take to get a race from some people. Hell I think I might have to start racing Anthony with his c6 vette and just get walked by him to just have a race. So my question is, why doesnt anyone that is up at Sonic race?

Dont worry, I'll pace you for awhile before I floor it to make ya feel better.. ;) :bangbang:

Organized street racing in Columbus is dead, plain and simple. After whats happened, you would be fucking stupid to try to do anything at all. Occasionally running your friends might still happen, but do expect a stranger to race you. There is way to much risk.

I'm in BG right now - we wore out a modded C5 Z06 with SLEPT.

Weight at the track with all the tools and shit in it along with both of us in the car was 4200lbs. :lol:

Car weighs 3700 without all that shit.

As for that quote, I'm sure when I pick up the next Buick no one will want any of it just like the last one.

It's all good - I'll be at any and all track days with it to show you how to run 10s with a 400whp car.

I'm in BG right now - we wore out a modded C5 Z06 with SLEPT.

Weight at the track with all the tools and shit in it along with both of us in the car was 4200lbs. :lol:

Car weighs 3700 without all that shit.

SLEPT?? :confused:

Clue me in....

Seriously dude, you are fucking 30 years old and you are all into the street race scene. Grow the fuck up and quit jeopardizing yours and more importantly innocent people on the road with your stupidity. This is Columbus, not LA. There ain't no scene.
  • Downvote 1

Seriously dude, you are fucking 30 years old and you are all into the street race scene. Grow the fuck up and quit jeopardizing yours and more importantly innocent people on the road with your stupidity. This is Columbus, not LA. There ain't no scene.

Hey shitbrick...keep ur opinions to urself. Im sure he knows what he does and most of us do is illegal and stupid, but its his/our choice.

Guest mrhobbz

eat a dick sammich.

Ant, I dont even think its the George thing. In all these thread you and I are the minority. Most of the people post about racing but when it comes down to it they dont do anything.

I remember Sam talking about why do people go out if they are not going to race and I said something against his point. However I just realized I have not been out since I said I wouldnt race. My TA's not broke so I dont see a reason to drive the envoy to a meet just to sit there. I mean I might go out once a month, but this twice a week stuff isnt going to happen.

I personally dont think racing on the street is worth it, but people should at least back up what they post... or dont post it.

I stopped street racing...trying to build my car to be respectable at the track and still be fun to cruise around in. Not saying i still dont do the occasional stupid shit but i just try to be safe. Its really not worth my life to prove my cars faster then someone elses ya know

The scene will grow old and than a younger generation will come in and start it all over. Honestly i havent been out because my engine is blown. I still wouldnt streetrace. I have to worry about keeping my job and self out of jail.

With power comes great responsibility lol

I know I will be thinking about sticking to the track from now on

Sam im down for whenever i have a 5.0 with a lil more hp than stock but I still love to go out and run people for fun, I just dont know anyone so next time people go out let me know, after my heads cam intake and spray early next month maybe ill be more fun...

Stimmel, give me a call some time you go out, Ill cruise with you. I might be slow as balls but I'm down for hanging out and having fun. Lol I'll rep the 14 second crew WHAT? lol

did u ask them to race for money? i believe last year i never once saw u run for fun. if they didnt want to race for money u almost all the time refused to race..just a thought

Whenever you want sam, i'll race the tbss, I figured you guys left after those vette guys closed off the lot for their show, I was the one with the older TA. i'd rather you do it with no people though. Not sure I can handle the shame of everyone knowing I got beat with 6 people in the car.

oh and you are the sexiest 30 year from what i hear

did u ask them to race for money? i believe last year i never once saw u run for fun. if they didnt want to race for money u almost all the time refused to race..just a thought

ding ding ding........

ding ding ding........

Also you guys are racing in dumb places not gonna say where cuz you guys know where.....you guys need to come down to c-town....tones of wide nice newly paved roads I watched 2 races about 1 hour ago, actaully I taped. (99TA)- Very good races BTW!!!!