Just wanted to discuss something

Sam1647545489

i don't know why asking people to race for money is such a deal breaker. Everytime I have said no i still race the guy, it isn't like you can't just be an adult and say no. People who want to race for money are just asking.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to say that I race everyweekend. Yeah i dont run for $ and not going to run a race that i kno im going to get smoked on. With that said anyone with a low14- high 12 second car ill run for fun tonight at sonic

Hey shitbrick...keep ur opinions to urself. Im sure he knows what he does and most of us do is illegal and stupid, but its his/our choice.

sorry, i thought the thread said he wanted to discuss. my bad.

i think that whole money thing is it. why race for money or run your car if u know your gonna loose even for fun. its not worth taking the risk if your just beating on your car to loose. for the quote some people run hard at the track and if your a street racer your not gonna. its all about the hustle. maybe im wrong

i had someone come into my work and say that street racing is dead this year and they couldnt even get a race. i think this person problem is everyone knows hes the king lol. like yours sam everyone know 99.9% if its yours its fast

shit im always down for a race.... last night i didnt want to because i put the car back to stock except for a few minor things and the stock clutch is almost toast.

but just as always i ended up coming out and made a few runs anyways. with that said i may be up there tonight for a bit so there better be some damn cars out there racing. not saying i will this time...but im always down for a good chase.

I'm always down to race, i just live out in London and that's a good drive for me. June, July and August I'll come out more, but it's not really like my car is much worth racing now., it's slow as balls. I'm hoping to have an LS1 buy July that wont stay stock for long at all. I don't race for money though, just fun

+1

it's nothing like it used to be, i have been in no hurry to get my car done, i miss the old days, even if i wasn't racing, it was fun just to watch, or trail along, or even wait for the people to come back and give us the highlights and bitch about how Linn can't honk.

it's kinda ironic, we are moving towards the car enthusiast board more than ever, but people think we are all about racing....

i think the 'racing' in ColumbusRacing is silent. :D

"It was a big reality check as well as we need to make sure we are safe in racing. I know I will be thinking about sticking to the track from now on"

I'm not tryin to be a dick sam but this is your quote from after a certain wreck. and now your posting up this???????