Just wanted to discuss something

Sam1647545489

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for that quote, I'm sure when I pick up the next Buick no one will want any of it just like the last one.

It's all good - I'll be at any and all track days with it to show you how to run 10s with a 400whp car.

i can already do that

too much risk involved for me to street race. kids/wife/job/etc.

i may indulge in the occasional spontaneous roll on the freeway, but not to excessive speeds, and never when there are others on the road nearby. once you have kids (planned pregnancies, with kids/wife that you care about), you'll understand.

when i go to meets, i enjoy looking at everyones' cars, and just shooting the shit.

I 40rolled howard on the way home from norwalk when it got cancelled.... true story!

shenanigans, everyone knows howards doesn't race, if he would he knows there are TA's waiting on him

If you have to ask this question, then you're missing something.

The underlying theme is because there's too much to risk nowdays. This isn't three or four years ago. Name it, it's probably a bad idea. The incident with George made it that much worse.

Like I stated in another thread, woe to the person made an example of in the judicial system.

So was George racing that night? Maybe I am clueless or just out of the loop but I thought everyone swore he wasnt?

So was George racing that night? Maybe I am clueless or just out of the loop but I thought everyone swore he wasnt?

I don't think it matters if he was, or wasn't. I believe the cops think he was, and in turn, will be stepping up street racing enforcement from now, on.

im going to assume so. he seems to have alot of cars and they all seem to be pretty quick. i think frito always has fast cars but he retierd from the streets.

You've been here like 5 minutes......

And cannot form a readable sentence. Please try again.

:nono:

Guest Removed
im going to assume so. he seems to have alot of cars and they all seem to be pretty quick. i think frito always has fast cars but he retierd from the streets.

frito has spoken of coming back to the streets, due to these amc queers claming to be king('s)

on a side note. When/if i return, im not racing anyone i dont know from the streets. new comers IMO are looking to set people up. happened a few years back. got several people busted in one night as matter of fact.

I got drunk, and hit on chicks instead of coming out last night or I would have raced you. :(

I do the same thing, but actually bang a hot chick, hence I don't come out. You lose... :D

and I don't think that it is a fair comparison since your hot chick is obligated to give you sex. :)

LOL, I don't think you were married long enough. She isn't obligated to shit... :lol:

Where in the FUCK did I say he was racing? I stated due to his incident, the local scene has gotten worse. Thanks to the media and publicizing anything that's modded being a street racing vehicle, we're all fucked.

Seriously dude, you are fucking 30 years old and you are all into the street race scene. Grow the fuck up and quit jeopardizing yours and more importantly innocent people on the road with your stupidity. This is Columbus, not LA. There ain't no scene.

You've obviously never been to LA, if you think they have a sick street racing scene.