Just wanted to discuss something

Sam1647545489

You hit the nail on the head. He tried the same thing with me.

Phil, no one wants to have prison sex with you!!!

then why did you give me your nuts? dont confuse me, just say no next time.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanna discuss this quote from Kenny. Why? Because last night we went to sonic where everyone else was. I was in the TBSS with3 other guys. We could not find one race besides guys we already knew like Preston and Corbin to race. One guy with an older lt1 T/A, (sorry forget your name) said he would but we never got the chance to race him. We asked everyone if they wanted to run and nobody would. We even told a guy with a bolt on ls1 z28 that we would race him with 6 people in my truck against his car from a 20 roll and nope, no race. Now I am not claiming that my truck is anything fast cause it isnt, but seriously what does it take to get a race from some people. Hell I think I might have to start racing Anthony with his c6 vette and just get walked by him to just have a race. So my question is, why doesnt anyone that is up at Sonic race?

because they are smart take it to the track

Hey shitbrick...keep ur opinions to urself. Im sure he knows what he does and most of us do is illegal and stupid, but its his/our choice.

hay buddy please

tell us what part the innocent people play in your street race.