X-Mas present from the inlaws

SAMBUSA

Is that a tanning bed in your garage??? Also, whats your opinion on the quality of the harbor freight lift?

Yeah, it's an older model but works great. Cant be pale in the winter ya know.

Quality? It's obviously not as good as a professional grade but for the work that I do, it will work great. I've heard no complaints from anyone that has them. The only complaint that I have is the front wheel chock. Me no likey. Gonna take it off and mount a trailer chock.

I should add it is not the platform that fails it is the cheap wheel clamp in the front. I would STRONGLY suggest getting a wheel clamp from handy lifts or using Cia or pitbull stands

Read one of my previous posts. The "wheel chock" that comes with it is the only thing I dont like, so I'm gonna mount one of my trailer wheel chocks on there. I've got 4 of them sitting around, they only get used twice per year. Thanks for the heads up but that was the first thing I noticed.

I have the same lift except I bought the 'nicer' clamp for it. I've had all manner of bikes on it and it does a decent job. It has never dropped or even lowered at all. (well' date=' except when I tell it to)

For all of you guys whining about not having one they only cost a couple hundred dollars. It is a MUST for someone that works on their machine personally. I don't think I could live without mine.

Congrats on the cool gift.[/quote']

I was originally gonna get the one with the nicer clamp(got to pick the one I wanted:p) but I couldn't really see the point in spending the extra cash for it when I've got chocks at the shop that aren't being used.

And yeah, they are relatively inexpensive. Regular price was only 380. Was going to buy one if I didn't get it for Xmas.

Is that a tanning bed in your garage??? Also, whats your opinion on the quality of the harbor freight lift?
mike has 1 we have been using since lastyear the same lift and works great im getting ready to buy 1 for my house i dont know why we allways work on my bike at his but sounded good 1_Mar19_0004.jpg Edited by slowbusa