03 Mach 1 Jeremy

JW Mach1

ive been member for awhile but never posted... I have a 03 mach 1 nothing too special but have a few mods. i know a few people and was just told that i should be interested in this site again. hal, brian, and whoever else i know on here give me some points so i can see the site. lol

Later

Jeremy

• Upvote 3

if its red, with blacked out tails, and like 15% tinted windows, and your name on the tags, i saw you at the YMCA in gahanna wednesday. i stopped to check it out on the way in. looked like you had some nice fat tires in the back. it looked good

i almost posted a thread here, but i think you had left by the time i left, and since i didnt see it again, i forgot about it

yeah that was me at the gahanna ymca...as far as the gay ass plates, they were given to me when i turned sixteen and had a v6 mustang. i dont like them with my name on it but just have not changed them since.

yeah I was so disappointed and sick about losing power and torque last night. the first pull last night i had dropped about 40 ft lbs. unbelievable!! but i was sitting at roughly 315hp and 340 trq with just xpipe and flowmasters and that was amazing. now i added 410s and headers and at 305 and 316ftlbs and power band didnt really change either. thats still making good numbers for a mach 1 but now it cant be considered a factory freak lol. o well like hal said it is what it is.

The numbers are right, its just one of those wierd things that happens. Hal and Brian are having him look at a few other things on the car to make sure though. Jeremy I was the guy you talked to about the Am bulldog.

yeah it was on brians dyno so it was legit

V8 beast...if i remember right your name was brian also?? ever since you talked about gettin that dog on craigslist i have been looking for a companion to my 10 month old boxer. looking for a white one for my fiance...shes jealous that the dog knows he is mine and not so in love with her...

turbo rust...are you the one who got hals swap?? well at least i know you have one and i would like to check it out maybe go for a spin in it??? just to see if thats something i really want to do or just save up for procharger/kenne bell and build motor. also was that tonight that you saw me? if so i think i remember the jeep...was it older one, green and black wheels??

turbo rust...are you the one who got hals swap?? well at least i know you have one and i would like to check it out maybe go for a spin in it??? just to see if thats something i really want to do or just save up for procharger/kenne bell and build motor. also was that tonight that you saw me? if so i think i remember the jeep...was it older one, green and black wheels??

yep that was us, hit me up anytime and i'll take you for a spin. its alot of fun for 7 psi.