While the woman is gone...I must play

Dammit Charlie

So about 3 weeks ago my fiance left for 13 weeks for a intership in Birmingham AL, and I was trying to come up with a way to spend my next 13 weeks wisely while she's out of town. So what do I do?

Buy a Vortech S-trim setup with about $1200 worth of extra goodies...FTMFW!!!! :nutkick:

Pics to soon follow....

Did she preauthorize this transaction?? LoL. J/k mang. Can't wait to see pics and dyno sheet once it's completed. Are you doing the install yourself? If so, how long are you expecting it to take you?

Did she preauthorize this transaction?? LoL. J/k mang. Can't wait to see pics and dyno sheet once it's completed. Are you doing the install yourself? If so, how long are you expecting it to take you?

She knew well ahead of time what I was planning on doing. She got a little upset, but I responded with "Listen.... your going to be gone for over 3 months...how else am I going to get blown?" J/k!

I'm doing the install myself, and i'm almost finished with it. If I didn't buy all the goodies it would have only taken two full days worth of work to do the install. All I have left to do is take care of the PCV system, powerpipe and charge tube install, install the new fuel pump, ignition, and battery relocation setup. I'm also a PI swapped car, so I'm looking for about 400whp at 9psi.

It's amazing how much more free time I have, and I always have money in my wallet now! Weird how that works out.... :D

LOL, That's the same way with me. My g/f does house/ pet sitting. When she is gone for a week or 2 I have a LOT of extra time. Sonds like a great way to spend it!

"Listen.... your going to be gone for over 3 months...how else am I going to get blown?" J/k!

Tell her if shes worried about you spending the money you could always have another women come over to help you get blown....thats cheaper :)