Track Rental

Big Steve

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm working with a CR sponsor on one as we speak. I wont put his name out there until all of the details are panned out though.

I think the 13th is too early. It will probably be in July to give people enough time to schedule vacation.

I'm working with a CR sponsor on one as we speak. I wont put his name out there until all of the details are panned out though.

I think the 13th is too early. It will probably be in July to give people enough time to schedule vacation.

No July 13th not june. I was thinking Norwalk or 42! It would book up in a couple weeks for sure!

Guest tbutera2112
oh alright...then im definately in sometime if they dont check, i just read up on the website....also on the trails site it says you need a helmet if you run faster than a 14...that true?

oh alright...then im definately in sometime if they dont check, i just read up on the website....also on the trails site it says you need a helmet if you run faster than a 14...that true?

true alot of people have extras when the time comes jsut post up saying youll buy them a cheeseburger or somethign to borrow it lol

hint hint i like cheeseburgers! mmm

yep, anything faster than a 13.99 you have to have a helmet for.

Guest mrhobbz

Get a license and do it the right way?

I heard that the Mansfield speedway was building a 1/4 mile track. Anyone know if it is done yet? I will be up for a rental in about 3-4 weeks. Just need time to get everything broken in and tuned correctly.

This was just published a few days ago. Looks like that track still may be built.

http://mansfieldnewsjournal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080529/SPORTS/805290335

• 2 weeks later...
if I bea you at the track I will never race you again, and that means I will own you forever

That is the thing you will not. I guarantee I will hook up finally. When I do you do not stand a chance. Remember Spinning and hopping a 13.5. Diff story this time around!