Ricart Chevy seeks detailers ASAP

AJ

we are in need of 2-3 detailers for cleaning some dirty ole cars that need to be resold. so if your pretty good at washing, buffing, waxing ect. ect. call Ron Tacket 614-866-2311 and tell him i said you were good people, well only if you can pass a back ground check and a piss test. then you are good people.

can we work pt? what's the pay like?

i think they are looking for one maybe two part time. not sure on pay, you would have to take that up with Ron. give him a call, he is more than willing to talk to anyone.

I will be calling tomorrow, thanks for the heads up.

you forgot to call, slacker!

you do get to drive the new cars though. so i guess driving the new Z06 around the lot isn't a big deal but its still kinda fun. i take them out and flog on them for a few doing new car check in, i mean i have to test drag them right? lol

whats the limit on driving record you know as far as points wise aj?

not sure, if you have a valid one and your honest about it to them it may not be a problem. call ron and ask about it and be honest about it. 614-866-2311:)

• 4 weeks later...
My hours just got cut for my summer job so I am looking for some more hours. I looked on the ricart chevy site and did not see this position listed, is it still open? If so would I possible be hired if I am only available until sept 20th?