Noob from Massillon Ohio

Guest Deadly Venom

Guest Deadly Venom
Hey whats up guys!!! was on here before, but changed my email and forgot my password so had to craate a new one, so here it is!!!!!

Guest Deadly Venom

1997 Cobra Mustang

Built & Forged Motor (still 4V DOHC)

325/45-17 M&H RaceMasters in rear

With Some susp. (it hooks)

Built P.A. 4R70W w/trans brake,

lentec full manuel valve body, 4200 stall

flame thrower Kit, for fun

With a power adder or 2.

Why run a Lentech valve body in a PA built tranny? That doesn't make a lot of sense. I personally will just chose one or the other.

Guest Deadly Venom
Why run a Lentech valve body in a PA built tranny? That doesn't make a lot of sense. I personally will just chose one or the other.

cause i bought the PA trans, and it felt like it was sluggish between shifts it just didn't shift hard, i sent it back and PA sent me another one and same thing, so i just order one from lentec, and it worked great, and its been awsome for the last 2 years now.

cause i bought the PA trans, and it felt like it was sluggish between shifts it just didn't shift hard, i sent it back and PA sent me another one and same thing, so i just order one from lentec, and it worked great, and its been awsome for the last 2 years now.

That makes more sense. I haven't heard the best things about PA, that's why I want Lentech personally. Welcome.

Guest Deadly Venom
what power adders? times, dynos? or are you a secret-street racer

Procharger, Zex wet kit. i got more boost this year, it hasn't been to the dyno, with the added boost, or Spray, i'm not really a numbers guy. i haven't had it to the track this year yet, soon thou, i def. wanna see where the added boost, and new susp. set puts the et's, it def hooks better, and pulls harder thou. I am a street & track racer, i don't claim to be the fasted guy around, but i'm def. a contender.

Guest Deadly Venom
That makes more sense. I haven't heard the best things about PA' date=' that's why I want Lentech personally. Welcome.[/quote']

Thanks, if i had to do over again i would go all lentec, cause i had to have the PA trans rebuilt, but its been reliable eversince, so i can't complain eny more.

Procharger, Zex wet kit. i got more boost this year, it hasn't been to the dyno, with the added boost, or Spray, i'm not really a numbers guy. i haven't had it to the track this year yet, soon thou, i def. wanna see where the added boost, and new susp. set puts the et's, it def hooks better, and pulls harder thou. I am a street & track racer, i don't claim to be the fasted guy around, but i'm def. a contender.

p1-d1-f1?

Guest Deadly Venom
Welcome to the site dude, post some pictures of your car when you get a chance.

thanks man. how do i post pics, from my desktop to here?

Guest Deadly Venom
+ rep for another guy from the middle of nowhere,,,,

even if he does have a ford LOL

not really, akron and canton are very close, the race scene is big around here. hey koolrayz a couple of my buddys met you last year, you came up to spank ramblerman from akron racing, thats awsome man.

not really, akron and canton are very close, the race scene is big around here. hey koolrayz a couple of my buddys met you last year, you came up to spank ramblerman from akron racing, thats awsome man.

Im sure we will meet up there this summer :cool:

You should have come to the knights rental, it was great.

I looked at the picts in the link you posted, are these pictures of your car?

If so it looks REALLY fast (for a ford) ;)

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk268/DeadlyVenom97/DansTA.jpg

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk268/DeadlyVenom97/ChrissTA.jpg

Guest Deadly Venom
Im sure we will meet up there this summer :cool:

You should have come to the knights rental, it was great.

I looked at the picts in the link you posted, are these pictures of your car?

If so it looks REALLY fast (for a ford) ;)

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk268/DeadlyVenom97/DansTA.jpg

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk268/DeadlyVenom97/ChrissTA.jpg

LOL. yaya. i like TA's well all domestic V8's and some imports. i wanted to go to the rental but i didn't make out. are you going to super summit?