thanks IPS

Linc5.0

That's risky.....I'd rather have a limiter established at some point.

I was misinformed by scott as to the stock redline..and it no longer has a rev limiter. Now that I know where to shift this wont be happing again.

Why on earth would you blank out a rev limiter?

The donor car / ECU had a tune in it prior so unless it was done then? We haven't tuned or dynoed the car yet at all. I think Eric plugged in to adjust some fan settings but that has been it on our end thus far.

Jeff

The car has a rev limiter, i just checked and it's at 6500rpm. We haven't tuned it yet, all we have done is just enough code deletes to do the swap. After looking into it, the ECU has been messed with before we touched it....

Eric

The car has a rev limiter, i just checked and it's at 6500rpm. We haven't tuned it yet, all we have done is just enough code deletes to do the swap. After looking into it, the ECU has been messed with before we touched it....

Eric

That would alleviate the calibration being the problem?

yea im not sure...all I know is that I am going to be shifting sooner and not missing gears...lol. Live and learn...and dont forget the motor is stock with 104,xxx miles on it...so it doesnt really surprise me.