Hi There!

Guest raregto

Guest raregto

1 or 2 at least everyday. I drive from Westerville to Marysville to work. How many GTO's do I see? None. How many Orange GTO's have I seen in the year I've had my car, None on the street. The GTO track rental was the 1st time I've come across another one. & it wasn't an A4. This is my last post to this, I like Mustangs. I thought about buying 1 before I got the Goat. But once I drove a 6.0L Goat that was it. Your bustin my balls about being rare or not. A Cobra is a Mustang that there was a Sh1t load made. GTO's are GTO's & there was very few made & sent to this country. Go to the track & see how many Mustangs & Cobras are there, then tell me how many GTO's are there? There is NO comparison! GTO's are rare to start with along with the lowest # color produced.

The A4 just adds to it.

I'm done, you boys at CR have fun!!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2004 GTO- 15,728 produced

2005 GTO- 11,069 produced

2006 GTO- 13,948 produced

Total- 40,745

2003 Cobra- 13,476 produced

2004 Cobra- 5,664 produced

Total- 19,410

Less Cobra's were produced during two years than GTO's during the same time period. More than two times more GTO's were produced than Cobra's.

I'm glad you're so proud of your piece of shit A4. Do you want me to take my completely de-modded Cobra and drag your piece of shit uber-rare GTO around 270?

The 2003-2004 Cobra is almost entirely different than any normal Mustang. Go suck a dick fan boy.

I don't drive a Mustang. My COBRA (read: not just a Mustang) was produced by another sect of Ford.

GTO's are rare now?

Super rare, didn't you know? It's totally awesome to have a heavy piece of shit car badged as what was once a real muscle car. It's even super duper cooler to put a sluggish heavy A4 in one.

Why in the hell are we driving out car enthusiasts that will actually bring their car to the track and possibly events unlike 90% of this board??? I can see doing it to the ricers that only come by to say hi.. his first post (although lame as hell) was a 1/4 video. Thats why on buckeye goats they call us all stuck up assholes and stay away from our rentals and events. Giving him a hard time is one thing, celebrating him leaving is another :(

Why in the hell are we driving out car enthusiasts that will actually bring their car to the track unlike 90% of this board??? I can see doing it to the ricers that only come by to say hi.. his first post (although lame) was a 1/4 video. Thats why on buckeye goats they call us all stuck up assholes and stay away from our rentals and events. Giving him a hard time is one thing, celebrating him leaving is another :(

You know as well as I do that this is pretty much a right of passage around here. We've all been through our rough battles, it's how we take it that determines how our stay will be here.

I personally don't understand the negative rep delivered to him.

You know as well as I do that this is pretty much a right of passage around here. We've all been through our rough battles, it's how we take it that determines how our stay will be here.

I personally don't understand the negative rep delivered to him.

Hal you failed to ebattle with me... again! You're fired :p

Hal you failed to ebattle with me... again! You're fired :p

You're an immature bitch.

I can has milkshake now?

Pat, I could not figure out who left that rep. I knew it had to have been someone who was out all the time. I lol'd.

You're an immature bitch.

I can has milkshake now?

Pat, I could not figure out who left that rep. I knew it had to have been someone who was out all the time. I lol'd.

Damnit! There has to be at least 3 posts form each party before we go get milkshakes :rolleyes: I give up

He thought a GTO was rare. Why not flame him? :confused:

His GTO is rare. Also think about how many you see on your daily drive. I see the same red one, and my brothers. Other than that I dont see any. It probably has something to do with the price tag and cost of gas though. Back in 2002/2003 I didnt see any TA's like mine, now they are all over the place.