Hi There!

Guest raregto

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest raregto

OK last , Last post! I've checked in a couple times today to see what the Brainchilds are saying about me. It's funny that I've been racing for longer than alot of you have been on this earth, been working on cars for 25 years. & there is so much I COULD share with you guys, but there is always some young weenie (I'm being polite) That has to puff his chest up. :rolleyes:

I signed on here because I knew that you guys did some track rentals, & wanted to get into that. But from this introduction BS you have, & the response I've gotten. I really don't know that I would want to meet a whole lot of you!

I may check in to see how badly I'm getting bashed from time to time, but that's it.

Moderator: You call this board Columbus Racing. I've been racing at National Trails since 1977!

I wanted to sign up to your board to see whats going on now a days & can't do it until I'm WORTHY. & get slammed by some Younguns that probably don't even go to the TRACK! This is BS! You guys need to think about your rules for membership, or you will never get any of us old farts to join. & us old farts do have some informative info!!!

Glenn

congrats for being old, you are the man. i have heard people say they have been into this or that for umpteen years. guess what, they didn't have a fucking clue of what they were doing. 9 times out of 10 its always the ones that brag about having experience. don't come here assuming that we don't know shit because some of us are young. i race at trails all the time i will be looking for your car just so i can send you packing, kinda like cr did. gtfo

You're a little bitch pretty much. OMG I am old. OMG I has a rare car. OMG you are young and I am jealous.

If you want to bitch out like that, you would never make it on this board anyway. Please old guy, share your knowledge with us. Please, please, please, I will never make it without all you have learned. I was all for you taking your hazing and staying around. Now, I guess I misjudged, you're just an old pussy.

I saw a pussy orange GTO today too lol. I saw no other Cobra's. To top it off, my fiancee saw another orange GTO later on today too.

Glenn is a really cool guy. Yes Brazen is a rare color to come across in the Columbus area. Phantom black and torrid red are the most popular color in cols with a small amount of Impulse blue. Now where is my milkshake?

Glenn is a really cool guy. Yes Brazen is a rare color to come across in the Columbus area. Phantom black and torrid red are the most popular color in cols with a small amount of Impulse blue. Now where is my milkshake?

Cool he may be but, if he can't handle some mild bashing he will not handle CR well.