Hi There!

Guest raregto

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I signed on here because I knew that you guys did some track rentals, & wanted to get into that. But from this introduction BS you have, & the response I've gotten. I really don't know that I would want to meet a whole lot of you!

I may check in to see how badly I'm getting bashed from time to time, but that's it.

Moderator: You call this board Columbus Racing. I've been racing at National Trails since 1977!

I wanted to sign up to your board to see whats going on now a days & can't do it until I'm WORTHY. & get slammed by some Younguns that probably don't even go to the TRACK! This is BS! You guys need to think about your rules for membership, or you will never get any of us old farts to join. & us old farts do have some informative info!!!

Glenn

relax old man. people are just giving you a hard time, its a 'rite of passage' that is no different whether you're 16 or 60 years old. weather the storm, and people will love you. although GTO's are fairly rare, they're not too rare, as i see quite a few of them around from time to time, and there are at least 8-10 people on this board with GTO's--there were only about 330 or so impulse blue GTO's made with blue interior, but you won't catch me going ultra-nuts over the fact that i own one. keep in mind how many new '06's there were sitting around in dealers' lots. there are not quite as many '03/04 cobras on this board, but they are still here.

all in all, relax, show up to some of the meets, and you'll be welcomed with open arms. i'd love to talk about your long-tubes sometime, as that is most likely the next mod on my car, and (for now) i still like wrenching on my own cars (whippled '04 cobra, h/c/i '87 mustang, and catback/intake GTO).

Wow i enjoy sitting back and reading the stuff that people get mad about. I guess its just the generation that we are. We bash but its all in good fun. It is a nice goat but all in all there isnt many cobras running around that i see. And you didnt have to try and burn us just cause we are young. Im pretty sure most of us knows enough about cars to hold are own. Plus most the people i know on here works on the own.

Glenn is a really cool guy. Yes Brazen is a rare color to come across in the Columbus area. Phantom black and torrid red are the most popular color in cols with a small amount of Impulse blue. Now where is my milkshake?

yeah well my combo is more rare than all of those :p