6/7 Staurday

SpaceGhost

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im up for that, i know ill be out there friday night. i know youll beat me though cause my car sucks ass on the top end

mine sux period so we r even. don't you have heads and a cam? im jus exausht on a stock lt1

Guest tbutera2112
i doubt it

hey phil, tell this guy what the bikers said when you asked them if they were racing....right before you called them faggots

Guest tbutera2112
i havent ran it yet...just turned 18 a couple weeks ago, parents wouldnt let me before, and i havent made it to a track yet....after some practice im hoping to hit low 13s but i really have no idea

Guest tbutera2112

i have a tune...kinda lol....its a canned tune

i think a lot is on the driver, because theres a guy on another forum who hits 13.7 consistantly in a stock 02 gt.... its at one of the fastest tracks in the country though also....i have no idea what its gonna run honestly...hopin for a low 13 but not going to hold my breath haha

i have a tune...kinda lol....its a canned tune

i think a lot is on the driver, because theres a guy on another forum who hits 13.7 consistantly in a stock 02 gt.... its at one of the fastest tracks in the country though also....i have no idea what its gonna run honestly...hopin for a low 13 but not going to hold my breath haha

yea i know what ya mean. with the crap i have done to mine it should be a good mid 13 second car, but i havent gotten any better than a 14.0 yet

Guest tbutera2112
i wish i never woulda bought this car in all honesty...just owe too much on it to get rid of it...didnt know much about them before i bought it but im kickin myself for not buyin an ls1...love my mustang to death, hate how slow it is

i wish i never woulda bought this car in all honesty...just owe too much on it to get rid of it...didnt know much about them before i bought it but im kickin myself for not buyin an ls1...love my mustang to death, hate how slow it is

yea same here. right after i bought my bird i started seein some pretty good deals on LS1 cars, but couldnt get enough back out of mine to make it worth my while to sell it.

Guest mrhobbz
yea same here. right after i bought my bird i started seein some pretty good deals on LS1 cars, but couldnt get enough back out of mine to make it worth my while to sell it.

Right after i bought my v6 slomaro I found a 99 ls1 camaro with lower miles for the exact same price. I wanted to kick myself in the balls.