6/7 Staurday

SpaceGhost

i had a short lil stint against some little cute red 1.8 liter(with big snail) ;) ...we didnt get a clean start cuz neither of us have a horn.lol.

p.s. I would have lost

Hey man i saw your car that night and i must say its quite nice and the plate kills me. I was the one with Rigsby on the old ass yellow bike.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

40 roll? I bet your car breaks before mine :)

You think my car will break ??read the liscense plate numb nuts...no rotary here.(if talking to someone else, my bad) there was a bad ass single turbo RX-Seven on saturday night.

Thorne, that is fine. Dig or a roll?

p.s. you still owe me 30 bucks from last year.

Guest mrhobbz

You think my car will break ??read the liscense plate numb nuts...no rotary here.(if talking to someone else, my bad) there was a bad ass single turbo RX-Seven on saturday night.

Numb nuts? You do notice that I quoted thorne right? Phail.

When you going to be out I bring your 30 and maybe another 20 for a dig race.

hey phil, tell this guy what the bikers said when you asked them if they were racing....right before you called them faggots

yeah i asked him, said phil said something to him about racing then he said some stupid like it is in his blood as a JOKE. If you didn't figure that out I guess I can't help you much, let me state again, a 380 pound dude was on a 400cc yamaha from 1980, please if you are going to get in another word, let it be that you believe some who almost has as much poundage as the bike has cc's was actually trying to race

i have a tune...kinda lol....its a canned tune

i think a lot is on the driver, because theres a guy on another forum who hits 13.7 consistantly in a stock 02 gt.... its at one of the fastest tracks in the country though also....i have no idea what its gonna run honestly...hopin for a low 13 but not going to hold my breath haha

With the mods you have, you should be able to put the car in the 12's when you learn how to drive it. my 04 with intake, exhaust and a tune will do a 13.40, and thats stock gear.

So there are actually some mid 12 -mid 13 sec cars out this year? anybody goin from a dig or is still all a bunch of roll racing bullshit?

With the mods you have, you should be able to put the car in the 12's when you learn how to drive it. my 04 with intake, exhaust and a tune will do a 13.40, and thats stock gear.

So there are actually some mid 12 -mid 13 sec cars out this year? anybody goin from a dig or is still all a bunch of roll racing bullshit?

ill take you from a dign but you can't let off beforer 120 mph :)

Guest tbutera2112
yeah i asked him, said phil said something to him about racing then he said some stupid like it is in his blood as a JOKE. If you didn't figure that out I guess I can't help you much, let me state again, a 380 pound dude was on a 400cc yamaha from 1980, please if you are going to get in another word, let it be that you believe some who almost has as much poundage as the bike has cc's was actually trying to race

we're talking about a different guy....i know the big guy was playing because he was joking to use about getting some runs in...while he was leaving phil mentioned something about not racing or whatever and he said it was in his blood....im talking about a guy on a rice rocket

we're talking about a different guy....i know the big guy was playing because he was joking to use about getting some runs in...while he was leaving phil mentioned something about not racing or whatever and he said it was in his blood....im talking about a guy on a rice rocket

oh okay, well he was with two guys on sport bikes but whatever

and phil this will be done when you post the vid when you had your 200 pound camera man in the car