6/7 Staurday

SpaceGhost

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not trying to turn this into an E-battle, however I do think (like I have said before) that public street racing is dead. Meets are gatherings of enthusiasts, not a place to see how close someone can get to going to jail.

I am not trying to turn this into an E-battle, however I do think (like I have said before) that public street racing is dead. Meets are gatherings of enthusiasts, not a place to see how close someone can get to going to jail.

Then shut the fuck up Pat and sit in the lot and don't race, mind your own fucking business.

im not on linns side or any thing ( although I am swinging from his nuts), but if you come to the meets to sit around that's kew, if you come to the race that's kew, but, if you come to bitch about what someone else is doing your a fag. and rite bow good sir, you are a fag. get a fucking life and shut the fuck up.
  • Upvote 1

Guest tbutera2112
im bored as fuck...cant go visit my gf because i dont have a license...didnt wanna go to my cousins stupid 8th grade graduation parts...seriously, 8th grade? a party? wtf...somebody entertain me....where are we going tonight and what time? anyone wanna chill before then?

Nobody cares what the fuck you have to say. Im normally a nice person but I have said it once and I will say it again, It is ones own fault if they get pulled over street racing, NOT YOURS. Take ur gay ass MR2 and go hit some cones ass.

Guest tbutera2112
those were CPD werent they? not staties....and they came up because a group of bikes was racing in the parking lot...the cop walked out and chewed them out and then they took off...30mins later more cops showed up and cleared us out

those were CPD werent they? not staties....and they came up because a group of bikes was racing in the parking lot...the cop walked out and chewed them out and then they took off...30mins later more cops showed up and cleared us out

I guess I wasnt there that late.

Yeah i saw the cop say something to them. But when more rolled up there were staties if im not mistakin. I sawe the damn goofy ass hats there were lol.

Oh yea............SONIC

Guest tbutera2112
oh im not sure what they were then....i thought it was CPD but maybe not...me phil stark and craig ended up chillen at (i think it was a wendys?) out on 256 for about another hour after craig pulled a major fail on the video recording of stark and phil