6/7 Staurday

SpaceGhost

Guest mrhobbz
I am not trying to turn this into an E-battle, however I do think (like I have said before) that public street racing is dead. Meets are gatherings of enthusiasts, not a place to see how close someone can get to going to jail.

:gay: -nuff said.

Anthony can you fix the rep deal? I really wanted to give him negative rep and call him a douche of epic proportions.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh im not sure what they were then....i thought it was CPD but maybe not...me phil stark and craig ended up chillen at (i think it was a wendys?) out on 256 for about another hour after craig pulled a major fail on the video recording of stark and phil

its not the first time he failed.

oh im not sure what they were then....i thought it was CPD but maybe not...me phil stark and craig ended up chillen at (i think it was a wendys?) out on 256 for about another hour after craig pulled a major fail on the video recording of stark and phil

Ha leave it to craig ass to mess up! Me and zach went to campus and cruised a little. It was so many hot ass girls EVERYWHERE!!!! :jerkit:

Ha leave it to craig ass to mess up! Me and zach went to campus and cruised a little. It was so many hot ass girls EVERYWHERE!!!! :jerkit:

:jerkit:

was that what you did when you saw all that hot ass?

linn honk is that what you said? You never told me how it felt to be owned by a 4400 pound car?

ls1 :rolleyes: vs my lt1. im only making 275 to the wheels, its stock, and you saw the video, it was fair i owned you.

I am not trying to turn this into an E-battle, however I do think (like I have said before) that public street racing is dead. Meets are gatherings of enthusiasts, not a place to see how close someone can get to going to jail.

You think street racing is dead because you were never part of the scene and you never will be.

You think street racing is dead because you were never part of the scene and you never will be.

You seemed to have missed a word in there Linn, "public". I have seen plenty of private street races this year between people. Walking around and asking random people to race is downright dangerous, and you know that.

Guest tbutera2112
Sorry to kill the mood but where's Sonic at. I'm wanting to roll out in the formula tonight and meet some people. Still somewhat new to the area.

get on 71 north, and get off at gemini place exit....make a left and its down on the left....or if youre more familiar with polaris pkwy, make a left onto polaris parkway off of 71 then go down till you see a chase and make a right

1031 GEMINI PLACE

COLUMBUS, OH 43240

You seemed to have missed a word in there Linn, "public". I have seen plenty of private street races this year between people. Walking around and asking random people to race is downright dangerous, and you know that.

Please tell me in great detail how it is dangerous?? I've been doing it since you were 10 years old and I've had no problems.

Guest mrhobbz

You're not the one racing so who cares? Let it die dude jesus christ.

Two words for you, undercover cops.

Keep your nose in your own business, no one on here cares for you. All you do is bitch. Please goto SRD where that is welcomed, this is CR and you are a toolbag. That is all.

• Confused 1