SCCA Points Event #5 - Ackerman - June 15

craig71188

On another note - anyone interested in a CR PAX Challenge? I can put up a list on the kart trailer at the events - sign up with your name/car and class - after the event, we'll go to the PAX listing and post up the results. Bragging rights will be at stake.

For those of you not familiar with the PAX index, it's a factoring system based on results from national and pro events. In theory, if everyone drove an optimum time in their class, by multiplying by the PAX factor all times should be equal. It's far from perfect, but it's th ebest anyone has come up with.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On another note - anyone interested in a CR PAX Challenge? I can put up a list on the kart trailer at the events - sign up with your name/car and class - after the event, we'll go to the PAX listing and post up the results. Bragging rights will be at stake.

For those of you not familiar with the PAX index, it's a factoring system based on results from national and pro events. In theory, if everyone drove an optimum time in their class, by multiplying by the PAX factor all times should be equal. It's far from perfect, but it's th ebest anyone has come up with.

I'd be down for that. We could even award points like a regular solo class, and have a CR PAX winner at the end of the year.

Guest Kidneyboy

Yeah, the running start would of been fun!

1st in class

57th PAX [damn SM index]

40th FTD

Could of been in 25th FTD if not for that last cone :(

keyword, behind. and that is just from one weekend.;)

That's cool, we can go back and include the GASS event also... now I have a 13 point lead :D

J/k, I know you got those sticky little tires now. This CR PAX should be fun :thumbup:

That's cool, we can go back and include the GASS event also... now I have a 13 point lead :D

J/k, I know you got those sticky little tires now. This CR PAX should be fun :thumbup:

yes they could be bigger. ;)