It's So HOTTTT!!!

Erica

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mrhobbz
My AC broke yay!

My cars ac needs recharged. Blew ice cold when I left the dealership but now that its 90 out it fucking dies. My car fuckin hates me. First it was injectors, now its a/c and a transmission.

Guest mrhobbz
Yay I gets to drive around with my t-tops off and look super cool

+1 ttops ftw, most chicks not knowing the difference between a v6 and v8... even more so ftw.

Stop complaining. I'd take this 90* weather over 1 2 or 3 foot of snow anyday. At least you don't have to shovel 90* temps or scrape humidity off the windows in the morning. With snow you HAVE to deal with it. Fuck the summer heat gives you a reason to sit on you ass and drink a cold one at the pool. That and it only stays that hot in the day, in the evening it's perfict!

Guest mrhobbz
Stop complaining. I'd take this 90* weather over 1 2 or 3 foot of snow anyday. At least you don't have to shovel 90* temps or scrape humidity off the windows in the morning. With snow you HAVE to deal with it. Fuck the summer heat gives you a reason to sit on you ass and drink a cold one at the pool. That and it only stays that hot in the day, in the evening it's perfict!

I'd rather have 120 degree weather with no humidity. The heat isn't the problem...

if your complaining about heat. go live in canada. I love summertime, less clothes more sex, way morer racing, car shows, concerts, outdoor events, bar hopping, outdoor dates, and did I forget more racing. thank god for summer!

Guest mrhobbz
if your complaining about heat. go live in canada. I love summertime, less clothes more sex, way morer racing, car shows, concerts, outdoor events, bar hopping, outdoor dates, and did I forget more racing. thank god for summer!

amen.