It's So HOTTTT!!!

Erica

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so I was getting some sex yesterday in my brothers apt. and with no ac, I flet like we were fucking in a sauna. I had to stop 3x for water breaks. but I got er done.

You fucked your brother? :gtfo:

+1 SO you were fucking your brother? :o

+1 SO you were fucking your brother? :o

no I was having sex..............................with a girl, oh yeah she had boobies, and arms, a heart beat, 10 toes although one was a lil ugly, some hair not much though, and a vagina. yes I said it a vagina. something most of you pubes don't get on cr. lets say it slowly, va-gi-na.

Guest EM1 2ENVY
no I was having sex..............................with a girl, oh yeah she had boobies, and arms, a heart beat, 10 toes although one was a lil ugly, some hair not much though, and a vagina. yes I said it a vagina. something most of you pubes don't get on cr. lets say it slowly, va-gi-na.

niccce. :bangbang:

Thats why I love it down here in florida, at least its consistent down here. Although the humidity could come down a bit. I dont mind the hot "dry" heat, but im not really likeing this humid heat.

except when it's 70 degrees in december one day then snows 3 feet 2 days later Then in the summer it might drop to 40 a couple times...... Thats more Ohio

I'm not fat...I'm big boned.

dinosaurs are big boned, mix in a salad every now and then, fruitcake. im fat too, but im not making excuses. :p

and none of you knows anything about heat till youve poured molten steel in 100 degree weather. come spend some time next to our EAC, and let me know how hot it is outside.

Thats why I love it down here in florida, at least its consistent down here. Although the humidity could come down a bit. I dont mind the hot "dry" heat, but im not really likeing this humid heat.

Rub it in faggot.

Get back up here damnit. Everyone is back from the military right now